Entry Level Accountant
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Entry level AccountantLocation: Tampa, FloridaWhy take a Entry
level Accountant position with this company?
- The company is a well known organization throughout the United
- This opportunity will give you the hands on skillset to
continue to grow in your career
- The company will be going through a large ERP implementation
and you will be exposed to different accounting software's
- Report directly to the Assistant Controller
- Tons of opportunity for advancement
- Work with a great team where you will be very hands on!
What the Entry level Accountant will do:
- You will process a high volume of invoices accurately and
- Code invoices and expenses in accordance with the company's
- Collaborate with internal staff, including program managers, to
ensure proper documentation such as purchase orders (POs) are in
place before sending invoices to the third-party vendor.
- Address and resolve issues related to invoice processing
errors, working closely with the third-party vendor and internal
- Assist in vendor maintenance activities, including setting up
new vendors and conducting regular checks on requisitions.
- Maintain organized and up-to-date records of invoices,
payments, and vendor information.
- Will manage the AP inbox queue
What the company needs in a Entry level Accountant:
- Entry level candidates welcome!
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance or related
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision, excellent
oral and written communication skills, and ability to handle
multiple projects at one time
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Bradenton , Entry Level Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!