Product Category Marketing Assistant
Company: JMX Brands
Posted on: April 3, 2021
A web-based retailer headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, JMX
Brands is a fast-growing private company, making lists such as the
Gulf Coast 500, Inc. 5000, Internet Retailer 1000, and Best Places
to Work. We are a casual but committed, hard-working, and
fun-loving team looking for creative, collaborative team members
who uphold our core values and are passionate about bringing
quality products and premier customer service to our shoppers.JMX
Brands is a specialty e-commerce retailer operating online stores
and a showroom masterfully curated to include a mix of luxury home
goods as well as high-value items at more approachable prices for
the home or office. JMX Brand's flagship store, , sells
heirloom-quality customizable furniture.
Product Category Marketing Assistant
Growing internet retailer JMX Brands is actively seeking recent
college grads or associate level candidates to join our product
marketing team in a Product Category Marketing Assistant
role.Working directly under a category manager, the Product
Category Marketing Assistant position provides an oversight into
the world of e-commerce marketing and product management in an
apprentice type role. The Product Category Marketing Assistant will
gain hands-on experience with both the creative and analytical
aspects of product management, internet marketing strategy, pricing
strategy, vendor relationships, and analytical tools to measure
results - with a goal of stepping into the category management role
in time.Successful candidates will be responsible for helping to
manage specific product niches, aid in team-wide assignments, and
other tasks assigned by senior product managers.In this role you
will gain hands on experience with:
- Competitive product analysis and market position - including
- Website and product page optimization with hands on exposure to
search engine optimization, content writing, web page analysis, and
- Vendor relationships and product category growth.
- Brand presentation and standards for DutchCrafters.
- Actively analyze business opportunities - looking for new ways
to increase growth.
- General internet marketing - including blogging, link-building,
and other product promotions through our Web Presence Team.
- Internet advertising through Google AdWords, Bing, and other
- Coupon and promotion marketing.
- Product listings on marketplaces and aggregators.
- Assist sales with product information, advise on purchase
orders, competitors, etc.
- Stay current on internet marketing trends and new industry
developments. Regular tasks include (not limited):
- Updating product page information - descriptions, pricing,
photos, specifications, etc.
- Data entry for product databases.
- Performing competitor analysis - capturing URLs for tracking
- Contacting vendors with questions from the sales team and
replying in a timely manner.
- Gathering data from Google Analytics, MOZ, etc. for
- Other projects assigned by team manager or category manager.
Skills that will make you successful as a category assistant:
- Go-getter attitude with willingness to dig in and learn every
aspect of product management.
- Team player mentality interested in helping the team
- Organized and task oriented - driven by results.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to track and report on
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit - interested in finding new ways to
drive business.Salary range $34,317 - $37,177 plus quarterly bonus
Keywords: JMX Brands, Bradenton , Product Category Marketing Assistant, Advertising , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!