IT Office 365 Support Engineer
Company: IMG Academy
Posted on: February 19, 2021
IT Office 365 Support EngineerFLSA Status: Full Time Hourly
--- Position Summary: IT Office 365 Support Engineer will be
responsible to support the office 365 educational tenant for the
academic side at the IMG Academy based in Bradenton, Florida. You
will act as the administrator for the office 365 environment and
support the students and teachers in their educational duties.
- Office 365 tenant design and deployment
- Office 365 user administration (Exchange Online, OneDrive,
Skype for Business, SharePoint, Azure Active Directory)
- Office 365 monitoring service health, removal of user accounts,
and management of service requests
- Office 365 Exchange Online administration (domains, policies,
transport rules, etc.)
- Office 365 SharePoint sites administration
- Office 365 Spam administration
- Office 365 Licensing administration
- Tracking and escalation of incidents with Office 365 technical
- PowerShell proficient
- Monitor Helpdesk system for inbound issues
- Handle immediate need activities such as video conferencing
setups, new employees joining and office reconfigurations
- Ensure all issues are logged and documented in the Helpdesk
- Quickly and professionally assess issues, and take steps to
- When resolution is complete, document cause and resolution then
close Helpdesk incident
- Escalate and refer unresolved issues to other team members or
Level 2 when appropriate
- Deal with various vendors and escalate issues to them
- Other duties as assigned by IMGA
Additional responsibilities and duties when necessary
- Administer Windows user accounts in Active Directory
- Setup and support mobile devices
- Setup and support desktop telecommunications terminals (phones,
voicemail services and inbound routing)
- Perform basic server administration (power cycle,
troubleshooting connectivity issues)
- Mange the network connectivity (patch cables, switch and router
- Ensure a high degree of information security through password
controls, prompt termination and activation of users etc.
Technical environment within IMG
- The IT O365 Support Engineer will need a full working knowledge
of the following:
- Microsoft Windows 10 desktops and laptops
- Microsoft Office 365 and 2016 productivity software
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server and Windows
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- University degree or equivalent.
- Three to five years in a front-line IT support role.
- Highly motivated and energetic with excellent communication
skills and who can integrate well at all levels.
- A strong ability to remain focused with a hard working,
professional and flexible attitude while multi-tasking at an
extremely fast pace.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work well under
- Maintain complete confidentiality and discretion at all times.
All WME employees are required to sign a confidentiality
- Excellent written skills, ability to effectively and
efficiently document user questions, issues, and requests
- Experience to recognize and recommend changes to support
procedures and user guidance as part of an ongoing improvement
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to
- Excellent people and oral communication skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment or boxes in
excess of 40lbs.
- Should be able to handle outdoor temperatures for a reasonable
period of time.
- Must be able to move around campus which includes gym, turf,
- Ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and
holidays is required
- Requires a background check upon offer
- Requires a drug check upon offer
Endeavor is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and
reporting requirements. In order to comply with those requirements,
we invite you to voluntarily self-identify your gender and
race/ethnicity. Submission of this form is voluntary, and refusal
to provide it will not affect your opportunity for employment, or
terms or conditions of employment. The information you provide will
be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with
applicable law. The form will be kept separate from your employment
application, and from your personnel records, if you are hired.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: IMG Academy, Bradenton , IT Office 365 Support Engineer, Engineering , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!