Mechanical Design Engineer
Company: Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions is looking for a Mechanical
Design Engineer to fill a direct hire opportunity in Bradenton,
- Design packaging machinery to meet customer
- Incorporate new technology in order to maintain a competitive
edge in the world of packaging machinery.
- Explore innovative manufacturing methods to help reduce
mechanical assembly costs and lead time.
- Troubleshoot problems occurring during development,
fabrication, assembly, or commissioning of machinery; conduct
- Provide in-field and phone support for service related
activities, including engineering support for pre-sales solutions.
Limited travel to customer sites for various activities including
installation support and resolving post installation technical
- Project management, when needed.
- Ability to get the job done with minimal supervision.
- Strong professionalism and unwavering integrity.
- Conduct functional testing, generate written protocols,
reports, maintain accurate documentation, designs, drawing and
- Maintain current knowledge of competitive technologies.
- Ability to work in a company with a "get it done"
- Outstanding Teamwork- general focus on pleasing the
- Work with other engineering, manufacturing, sales, marketing,
service and supply chain to find the best solutions for our company
and our customers.
- Provide engineering support for pre-sales solutions.
- Travel to customer locations, as needed, to fully understand
equipment usage and demands, help customers improve their
productivity, installation support and resolving issues.
- Work with outside vendors as required.
- Mechanical Engineering degree with at least 10 years work
experience in automated machinery design preferably in the
- Solid Modeling design experience is required using SolidWorks,
Inventor, ProEngineering or similar software.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects with a
focus on quality and "on-time" delivery.
- Strong project management skills. Excellent problem solving,
critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Must be able to pass background and drug test.
- Must be US citizen or have Permanent Resident Status (green
Benefits: Exceptional Vison, Dental and Medical plan, 401K with
company match, PTO, Paid Holidays & MUCH MORE!
Submit your resume TODAY for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc., Bradenton , Mechanical Design Engineer, Engineering , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!