VP Client Development - Remote
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Corporate Functions - Client Development / The Vice President
(VP), Client Development, is the tip of the spear in developing
business opportunities for the organization. As a member of the
firm's Client Development team, the VP will be personally
accountable for the outreach, service scoping, price negotiation,
contract finalization, and closing of new business within the
business development team. CampusWorks' strong reputation in higher
education for building and sustaining mutually satisfying
relationships with all market constituents is paramount to its
success. As the firm grows, the VP is responsible for ensuring this
strong reputation's sustainability through consultative selling and
advising approach. The VP is central in designing client solutions
that solve pressing higher education problems, planning and
executing the sales process, and tracking client success in support
of repeat buying. This is a "hands-on" role that will lead both
existing client relationships and establish new clients, drive
revenue/margin contribution, and exceed customer expectations. Key
- Instill client and colleague confidence in CampusWorks.
- Ability to see the big picture for the institution; listen to
the president/chancellor and connect the dots between and among the
symptoms that are communicated, the problems that are identified,
and the goals that must be achieved; ability to zero in on the
solution, so it is manageable.
- Continually motivate the business development and marketing
- Follow up on inbound leads:
- Extract the prospect's problem and gather the information that
will be helpful in determining if this is a qualified opportunity;
guide the development of the solution.
- Provide recommendations as to whether or not to pursue the
- Work collaboratively internally and externally.
- Facilitate smooth transitions to the teams that will execute
contracts with clients.
- Ability to develop a solution strategy/proposal.--
- Ability to nurture prospects and current clients through the
entire sales funnel to achieve quarterly and annual sales quota
- Ability to build lasting relationships with prospects and
- Committed to being a hands-on leader to accomplish CampusWorks'
strategic objectives and mission; travel frequently; work in the
field aggressively closing deals.
- Align the client development and marketing vision with the
corporate vision and advance that vision through team
- Ability to tell the compelling CampusWorks story of client
successes through persuasive written and oral communication,
including large and small audience presentations.
- Committed to impacting higher education by putting "helping
- Ensure effective cross-functional efforts among the broader
organization, including members of client services, marketing, and
other organizational functions.
- Collaborate to establish forecasts and budgets with the COO and
VP of the Client Experience. Education and Experience
- BA/BS in business, computer science, or other relevant field;
graduate degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience developing and managing
alliances with successful and demonstrable track record in creating
and developing partnerships and alliances, contract law, services
management and/or services marketing.
- Experienced with higher education selling cycles, academic
calendars, budgetary sources, the hierarchical nature of higher
education, and the varying markets including state systems,
individual county-based institutions and private institutions.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully leading Professional
and Consulting Services based sales and marketing efforts targeted
at Higher Education executive leaders.--
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience developing and
structuring agreements to support business and services
- Ability to drive business case development, draft and deliver
management presentations on strategic initiatives and lead deal
negotiations to closure.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the team's performance to ensure
revenue/margin growth and the achievement of CampusWorks'
- Results-oriented professional with strong work ethic.
Demonstrated success working independently, virtually and working
on many activities concurrently.
- --Willingness to do whatever it takes, aligned with
CampusWorks' Guiding Principles, to get things done.
- Urgency in driving results, with focus on customer
satisfaction, solution fit with services requirements and financial
- Outstanding interpersonal, written communication and
strong/succinct oral communication skills essential.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Experience with higher education services, technologies and
enterprise software preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts
- Experienced with coaching team members on sales methodology and
leading organizations through a buying process.
- Developed point of view on best practices in pricing and sales
effectiveness and providing consistent coaching on how to
communicate this vision to clients.
- Driven, intelligent, great at relationships of all kinds,
strong business acumen, cultural fit with CampusWorks and able to
thrive in an x-factor collaborative team environment.
- Task-oriented with the ability to be successful in a virtual
environment. What You Can Expect from Us At CampusWorks, we don't
just help our clients succeed; we help our employees succeed.
Competitive pay, robust benefits, and professional development
opportunities are a few of the many reasons that CampusWorks is a
great place to build your career. Our employees enjoy: Meaningful
work.--Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a
sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of
students and educators. A CEO who cares.--Chairman and CEO Liz
Murphy has made it her--mission to create a culture that
appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being
an employee of CampusWorks feels like being a member of a big
family. A virtual workplace. In an effort to reduce our
environmental footprint, CampusWorks became a virtual company in
2012. As such, our team members are located across the U.S. and
Canada, where they work from their home offices and at client
sites. Flexibility.--We value work-life balance because we know
that happy employees create happy customers. T hat's why
CampusWorks offers both full-time and part-time 1099 consulting
career opportunities to fit life's unique demands. A company that
gives back.--Every year CampusWorks proudly supports numerous
charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our vision to
make higher education accessible to everyone. There are many things
our employees love about working for CampusWorks, but don't take
our word for it. Hear what they have to say.--Read employee
testimonials-- About CampusWorks Founded in 1999, CampusWorks is
dedicated to helping higher education overcome business and
technological challenges that stand in the way of student success
and completion. We work with community colleges, technical
colleges, four-year public and private institutions, multi-college
districts, and statewide higher education systems to tackle
problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking
and reach across the institution-from Student Services to Human
Resources to Finance to Academics-to achieve transformative
results. AAP/EEO Statement: CampusWorks, Inc. provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) and Affirmative Actions (AA) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital
status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. CampusWorks does not
accept unsolicited resumes from staffing and executive search
Keywords: CampusWorks, Bradenton , VP Client Development - Remote, Executive , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!