Company: Bayside Community Church, Inc
Posted on: April 4, 2021
BAYSIDE PURPOSE: To help people know God, find family, live in
freedom, and discover their purpose. BAYSIDE BIG 5: Teachable,
Called, Hungry, Others Focused, Positive Attitude
POSITION STATUS: Exempt WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time REPORTS TO: Campus
Worship Director THIS POSITION SERVES: Worship Ministry Department
- Responsible for creating a distraction-free environment that
supports worship services and special events with Audio, Video,
Lighting and Media.
- Develop, train and shepherd team members who are responsible
for producing the highest quality production for all campus
- Ensure there is proper staffing of the production team to
support all "Bayside All Events" (Weekend Services/ Worship
Wednesday), Campus Specific events (Baptisms/ Dedications) and
Community Events (Weddings/ Funerals)
- Create standard operating procedures and Training Protocol/
Documentation for basic system functions (step by step: How to turn
the system ON/OFF, basic EQ, fundamental functions)
- Collaborate with creative and planning team leads to insure
that the vision and direction for services and events are well
supported and executed.
- Support worship team rehearsals, all high level events and
schedule teams to support in order to insure standards of
excellence are met.
- Responsible for properly stewarding the allocated production
- Ensure the following elements of the weekend services are set
up for success by:
- Facilitating a pre-rehearsal run through production
- Ensure all technical elements of the service are executed
according to the planned schedule.
- Create a check-list system that ensures consistency and
accuracy in every position.
- Ensure the operation of the technical systems are ready prior
to rehearsals, services and events.
- Ensure Service Orders are printed out and distributed.
- Ensure Speaker's mic pack's and mic's are distributed.
- Oversee the service which includes everything from telling the
presenters when to go on stage, to when the lights go off for a
- Facilitate and lead a "Post-Service Recap" meeting after the
- Record rehearsals, weekend services and distribute for team
growth. SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure and inspect all production equipment at the campus,
giving insight and direction for repairs and new upgrades as
- Facilitate a reoccurring Orientation event to attract new and
- Facilitate a local training day at least once a month to
develop leaders and train new team members. OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and care for production staff members.
- Build and create an "on call" list made up of team members,
local audio/lighting contractors that can and will support major
events, set designs, Easter, Christmas and sanctuary functions of
- Act as Venue Event Producer by providing production advances,
reviewing tour riders, communicating with Tour Managers, agents, or
managers for tours or guest artists. PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Effectiveness in coordinating all technical aspects of the
environments assigned to produce an experience of the highest
- Ability to provide an environment where volunteers are
recruited, well trained, cared for, and able to use their gifts and
talents to serve effectively.
- Ability to work with other leaders to ensure weekly services
and special events are of the highest quality.
- Effectiveness of systems developed to produce the highest
possible quality for all worship experiences. Acknowledgment By
submitting an application, I acknowledge that my answers given are
true and complete to the best of my ability. In the event that I am
employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I
knowingly provide in my application or interview(s) may result in
discharge and/or legal action. I understand also that if employed,
I am required to abide by all the rules and regulations of Bayside
Community Church, Inc. and any special agreements reached by
Bayside Community Church, Inc. and me. Bayside Community Church is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we do make employment
decisions that are aligned to our faith and beliefs, we do not
discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, age,
disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand, authorize and agree that Bayside Community Church,
Inc. may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches,
state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle
checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations
by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including,
but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal
Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies.
Keywords: Bayside Community Church, Inc, Bradenton , Tech Director, Executive , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!