Pool Construction Manager / Superintendent - Sarasota and Manatee
Company: Neal Communities
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Neal Communities, 2020 "Best Places to Work in Sarasota-Manatee"
Recipient, is seeking a POOL CONSTRUCTION MANAGER to join our
Waterscapes Pools and Spas team! RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!
We are looking for dedicated, career-driven professionals to join
our team! You'll work in a positive and supportive family-owned
environment where you'll find great opportunities for career
development. Our team members are the reason for our success. We
want you to consider being a part of our even more exciting future!
Come see why we attract and retain the best talent! This position
offers great career growth opportunities as well as an excellent
benefits package. Here are the benefits our team members enjoy!
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Health Care - Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Matching Contributions
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Employee Home Purchase Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) ABOUT NEAL COMMUNITIES:
- A highly awarded Southwest Florida regional homebuilder with
over 45 years of experience in residential homebuilding.
- Awarded 2019 and 2020 Best Places to Work.
- Awarded 2015 Builder of the Year by Professional Builder
- An industry leader and innovator having built over 15,000 homes
throughout Manatee, Sarasota, Lee and Collier counties.
- Awarded America's Best Builder in 2012 by Builder Magazine.
This distinguished honor recognizes Neal Communities as among the
best homebuilders in the nation. Awarded only to the very best
builders, Neal Communities was recognized by a panel of judges for
offering the highest quality building and design, as well as
customer and community service.
- Current leader in the Bradenton and Sarasota Markets with over
30% market share.
- Our purpose is to build beautiful communities, superior homes &
lasting customer relationships. We stand behind our standards and
service and also our commitment to the greater good. POOL
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all pool construction:
- Daily job visits and inspections
- Quality control
- Cost control
- Job-site Safety
- Regular customer communication
- Orientation List
- Customer service
- Invoice approval
- Update plans
- Pool school with customer
- Consult and foster teamwork with sales, engineers, builders,
designers and trades on pool selections, plan revisions and change
- Continuing education through appropriate seminars, conferences,
- Education and adherence to safety programs to field employees
and trade contractors.
- Ordering materials and supplies, schedule deliveries. Receive,
inspect and verify delivery of materials. Notify trade contractors
and material suppliers in advance to assure materials are
delivered, and trade contractors arrive on schedule.
- Communicate with customers on job-sites. Answer their questions
and ensure that construction meets their expectations.
Communication with and updating builders and management regarding
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times and focused on
customer satisfaction, quality, and safety.
- Pool safety in design and construction is the #1 priority.
- Audits of pool school given by others to ensure that the safety
information and maintenance items are explained to the
- The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to
be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.
- Pool construction experience is preferred but not
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The ability to lift, carry, push and pull 20/60/100 pounds
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain.
- Finger dexterity may be required to operate a computer keyboard
- The ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift
- Continuous walking, standing and moving about.
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms and legs.
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions. All employees
will support the organization's mission and vision by exhibiting
the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration
and innovation, respect, commitment to our community,
accountability and ownership. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
and a Drug-Free Workplace Employer. PI
Keywords: Neal Communities, Bradenton , Pool Construction Manager / Superintendent - Sarasota and Manatee, Executive , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!