Company: Vaco Financial
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Human Resources Professionals-put your skills to work with us
and experience the Vaco Advantage! Our clients have immediate
opportunities in Human Resources for Payroll/HR Manager; don't let
your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco,
we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have
direct relationships with hiring companies, so they can connect
your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to
the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific
interview.Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about
trends in the human resources industry - keeping you up to date on
compensation expectations, company culture, and growth
opportunities. If your background is in Human Resources as a
Payroll Manager, and you want to partner with the best, apply
today!As a Payroll/HR Manager, you will be responsible for managing
all aspects of the payroll department.Additional responsibilities
- Process new hires, employee changes, and terminations.
- Ensures timely processing of all staff payroll, to include
discretionary / non-discretionary bonuses, SPIFs, in accordance
with labor regulations and standard accounting principles.
- Perform a variety of day2day HRIS functions ensuring data
integrity and the processing and reporting of HR data.
- Provide direction and training to HR team on daily HRIS
functions such as user and system support, security, and
- Collaborate with Director, Employee Training and
- Develop and maintain updated SOP for payroll processing.
- Maintains internal database files and tables and develops
custom reports to meet the requirements of company management and
- Keeps abreast of current payroll tax requirements and relevant
laws associated with the processing of employee wage data,
including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and
social security taxes, and other required reporting.
- Processes wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary
court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to
the necessary State office or jurisdiction and assisting employees
with general process questions.
- Working with team that develops and delivers process
improvements, including workflow, as it relates to systems.
- Respond to all requests for Verification of Employment, monthly
benefit invoice reconciliations, etc.Job Requirements:As an
experienced Payroll Manager, your experience with full payroll
cycle functions, including tax filings and taxes related to
relocations, will make you a successful candidate for this
leadership role. Additional requirement of the Payroll Manager role
include: --- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field --- 5
years of experience as a Payroll Manager in a multi-state and
multi-unit environment --- Experience with ADP, preferred ---
Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
Keywords: Vaco Financial, Bradenton , Payroll/HR Manager, Executive , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!