Assistant General Manager- Starting pay $50,000 + Bonuses- Bradenton
Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Assistant General Manager PANERA CAFE ASSISTANT GENERAL
MANAGERWant to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be
supported, be yourself, reach your goals-and help others do the
same? If so, then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to
earn your trust and help you succeed-every day, in every way. Come
join the fun! Panera Perks:
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for a quarterly bonus
- Free Meals on shifts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match
available Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a
challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you'll thrive on our team. Our
Assistant General Managers bring the team together. As an Assistant
General Manager at Panera, you help lead an amazing team and a
popular neighborhood bakery-cafe to success. You support your
General Manager (GM) in managing overall operations, improving the
customer experience, and increasing the bottom line, while also
owning the people responsibilities for your location, including
coaching, developing, and leading. You make the Warmth, Belonging,
Growth, and Trust of Panera a reality with your team. As an
Assistant General Manager at Panera, your responsibilities include
but are not limited to: -
- Build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust.
- Be an ambassador of our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others
- Ensure extraordinary guest experiences.
- Make sure every customer is delighted by the quality of our
food, service, staff, and safety measures.
- Build customer relationships that lead to long-term, loyal
- Ensure the ongoing success of your bakery-cafe.
- Support your GM by making key decisions and solving problems.
- Lead, manage, and develop your team.
- Assist your GM in leading and supervising all cafe staff.
- Plan and manage staffing needs, shift scheduling, people
development, career development, and succession planning.
- Hire and train new team members, and keep your team motivated,
energized, and engaged. -
- Manage team performance to ensure your cafe's goals and quality
standards are met, while ensuring extraordinary customer
- Build subject matter experts within your cafe by coaching your
managers and associates on certain responsibilities and then
delegating those responsiblities to them.
- Recognize and celebrate individual and team achievements.
- Ensure high-quality operations and service.
- Make sure Panera's standards of excellence are always
maintained-and continually improved-at your bakery-cafe.
- Upgrade operations as needed.
- Motivate your team to meet (and exceed) your bakery-cafe's
- Adhere to cafe systems and processes to accomplish day-to-day
- Ensure associates follow company policies and procedures and
comply with all state and federal regulations.
- Ensure food safety standards are fully maintained.
- Ensure a healthy and safe culture and workplace for your team.
- Grow sales and maximize profitability.
- Execute company and cafe strategies for sales growth and
- Manage associate labor to support and drive cafe
- Assist your GM in maintaining cafe costs and inventory. This
opportunity is for you if:
- You enjoy people and have great communication skills.
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and
- You can keep cool under pressure and deal with multiple types
of people in a calm and neutral manner.
- You can work flexible hours, including nights and
- You're committed to, and experienced with, health and food
- You're interested in working toward a General Manager position
and/or you want to learn, grow, and expand your career.
- You want to have a positive impact on your customers and
- You meet these requirements:
- Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others
in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to drive positive results
- Proven ability to run great shifts
- Demonstrated understanding of the business
- ServSafe certification
- At least 18 years of age Growth Opportunities at Panera:
- A Path to Success: Our Assistant General Managers can continue
their career growth by pursuing our Operating Partner Program.
While you're helping your team reach their goals, we'll help you
- Skills and Training: At Panera, you'll build skills you can use
anywhere. Our training can help you succeed in your career-and your
- Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each
year-so you'll have plenty of chances to move or grow with us.
__Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a
thousand possibilities. -Get ready to rise. __Equal Opportunity
Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer 606230 Bradenton, FL -
Cortez Road West
Keywords: Panera Bread, Bradenton , Assistant General Manager- Starting pay $50,000 + Bonuses- Bradenton, Executive , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!