Registered Nurse RN Manager Free-Standing Emergency Room Full Time - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Universal Health Services
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Registered Nurse RN Manager Free-Standing Emergency Room Full
RN Nurse Manager
* You will be considered for any openings for which you qualify. It
is not necessary to apply to multiple positions.*
About Lakewood Ranch Medical Center (LWRMC):
LWRMC is the hospital of choice for many families in the
Manatee-Sarasota region. The hospital has earned the Gold Seal of
Approval from The Joint Commission. The Gold Seal of Approval
acknowledges the hospital's commitment to meeting certain
performance standards. Our medical staff includes more than 600
physicians and allied health professionals who practice in a wide
range of specialties and use advanced medical technology. LWRMC is
conveniently located near I-75 and University Parkway in Lakewood
LWRMC offers comprehensive benefits such as:
* Challenging and rewarding work environment
* Competitive Compensation
* Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan
* Generous Paid Time Off
* 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
* Career development opportunities within UHS and its
Performs the primary function of a professional nurse leader in
assessing, planning, directing, and evaluating nursing care
provided to patients. The Manager shall oversee employees that are
under their direct and indirect supervision. Responsible for
interacting with staff, medical providers, and/or ancillary
departments regarding patient care, concerns, and conflicts by
identifying and assisting in resolutions.
* Responsible for the oversight and direction of business and
clinical activity within the assigned area of responsibility.
* Demonstrates 24 hour/7 day-week responsibility for personnel and
operations which may include occasionally working weekends,
holidays, evenings, or night shift or on call.
* Planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and evaluating of
economic and volume growth, fiscal responsibility and the quality
of the business related scope whether clinical or non clinical
* Collaborates with the ER Director and SMG member in developing,
setting, implementing, monitoring and evaluating standards of care
* Participates in assigned community, hospital and medical
* Promotes collaborative relationships among the medical staff,
volunteers, the community and other departments within the
* Demonstrates practices that promote the Mission and Vision of UHS
and Lakewood Ranch Medical Center.
* Demonstrates Service Excellence at all times.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Graduation from Accredited School of Nursing and current RN
licensure in Florida.
* BSN within 3 years.
* 5 years' experience in Emergency Medicine. One to three years
* Willingness to be cross-trained and work in other unit areas.
* Communication and interpersonal skills required.
* Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required
by the facility.
* Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
* Non Violent Crisis Intervention Training (or obtained within 90
days of employment).
* Certification in area of specialty within 2 years.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal
opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit
to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of
individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex
(including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation),
genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments
and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching
skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS
and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient
and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo
Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related
email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting
us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
Keywords: Universal Health Services, Bradenton , Registered Nurse RN Manager Free-Standing Emergency Room Full Time - ED - Emergency Department, Executive , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!