Pathology Medical Director Opportunity in Bradenton, Florida
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Description Specialization:Pathology Anatomic and ClinicalJob
Summary:Job Number: J-040360
Recruiter: Ryan Platt
Job Title: Pathology Medical Director Opportunity in Bradenton,
HCA's Blake Medical Center is seeking an experienced and dynamic
hospital based Medical Director of pathology in the beautiful and
growing community of Bradenton, Florida.
- AP/CP board certification (required)
- Strong general pathologist for busy practice consisting of
mixed surgical, cytology cases.
- Minimum for three years' experience in hospital-based
- Medical directorship/leadership experience
- Eligible of Florida license.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Competitive compensation package.
- Profit Share bonus eligible.
- Relocation assistance available to warm and sunny Florida
- CME Allowance
- Benefits available including Medical, Dental, Vision and Short
/ Long Term Disability, 401K.
- Generous PTO
About Blake Medical Center:
- Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, Joint Commission accredited,
tertiary hospital providing award-winning care.
- Blake provides the community a verified Level II Trauma Center,
the only Trauma Center in Manatee County. The hospital also
provides one of only six burn centers in the State.
- Additionally, Blake offers ER 24/7®, a Joint Replacement and
Spine Institute, Heart and Vascular Center, Breast Care Center,
Limb Saving Institute, Lung Care Center, Advanced Primary Stroke
Center, premier neuroscience services, cancer care, inpatient and
outpatient rehabilitation, and physical therapy services, complex
hand repair, and 24/7 hyperbaric medicine.
- Blake's extensive range of surgical services includes metabolic
and bariatric, microvascular, open heart, neurological, colorectal,
urologic, and general surgery.
- Blake Medical Center's Graduate Medical Education program
includes a Transitional Year program as well as an Internal
Medicine Residency program and is affiliated with the USF Morsani
College of Medicine.
About Bradenton, Florida:
- Bradenton is located on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and
adjacent to some of Florida's most popular beaches including
Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island.
- Known for amazing fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful
- Bradenton contains a vibrant downtown, RiverWalk and the
Village of the Arts - a working artists community.
- Well centrally located in the Tampa Bay area, being less than
an hour from St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota and Tampa.
Keywords: HCA, Bradenton , Pathology Medical Director Opportunity in Bradenton, Florida, Executive , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!