Company: Bayside Community Church, Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
BAYSIDE PURPOSE: To help people Know God, Find Family, Live in
Freedom and discover their purpose.
MINISTRY PURPOSE: To create a distraction free environment that
cultivates a spirit of worship and allows people to experience
BAYSIDE BIG 5: Teachable, Called, Hungry, Others Focused, Positive
POSITION STATUS: Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time - 30 Hours/Week
REPORTS TO: Campus Worship Director
THIS POSITION SERVES: West Bradenton Worship Ministry
- Responsible for creating a distraction-free environment that
supports worship services and special events with Audio, Video, and
- Hold regular meetings with volunteers with the purpose of
cultivating relationships, spiritual accountability, and building
- Develop, train and shepherd team members who are responsible
for producing the highest quality production for all campus
- Ensure there is proper staffing of the production team to
support all Bayside Events (Weekend Services, Morning Prayer),
Campus Specific events and Community Events (Weddings/ Funerals/
- Create standard operating procedures and Training Protocol/
Documentation for basic system functions (step by step: How to turn
the system ON/OFF, basic EQ, fundamental functions)
- Collaborate with the various team leads to ensure that the
vision and direction for services and events are well supported and
- Support worship team rehearsals, all high level events and
schedule teams to support in order to ensure standards of
excellence are met.
- Responsible for properly stewarding the allocated production
- Facilitate a local training day at least once a month to
develop leaders and train new team members.
- Collaborate with BayPro Resourcing Department to ensure
production equipment is properly maintained and cared for.
- Assist with all global events and global BayPro initiatives as
needed within position time restraints.
- Effectiveness in coordinating all technical aspects of the
environments assigned to produce an experience of the highest
- Ability to provide an environment where volunteers are
recruited, well trained, cared for, and able to use their gifts and
talents to serve effectively.
- Ability to work with other leaders to ensure weekly services
and special events are of the highest quality
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that my answers given
are true and complete to the best of my ability. In the event that
I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading
information I knowingly provide in my application or interview(s)
may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand also that
if employed, I am required to abide by all the rules and
regulations of Bayside Community Church, Inc., and any special
agreements reached by Bayside Community Church, Inc., and me.
Bayside Community Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we
do make employment decisions that are aligned to our faith and
beliefs, we do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by
I understand, authorize, and agree that Bayside Community Church,
Inc. may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches,
state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle
checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations
by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including,
but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal
Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies.
This application is only valid for the position for which I am
applying and will remain active for 45 days. If I wish to apply to
another position or the 45-day active period has passed, I may need
to resubmit an application.
Keywords: Bayside Community Church, Inc, Bradenton , Tech Director, Executive , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!