Child Care Assistant Director
Company: Primrose Schools
Posted on: November 20, 2022
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Work scheduleBuild a brighter future for all
childrenAs Assistant Child Care Director of Primrose School of
Lakewood Ranch North, your dedication to the success of our next
generation will ensure we deliver on our mission of bringing the
best and most trusted early childhood education and care to the
families we serve.Make a difference every day
- Create a culture of support within the school (for staff,
families and children).
- Cultivate an environment committed to health and safety.
- Learn all essential functions for each position in the school
so you can support and inspire.
- Manage operation of the school in the Director's absence.
- Assist the Director to ensure maximum enrollment and effective
cost control.In order to inspire team members, you need a school
that inspires youPrimrose Schools is a mission-driven brand, and at
Primrose School of Lakewood Ranch North, there are not only
opportunities for professional development and growth but also for
giving back to your local community through Spring Fling and
charity events.As the leader in early education and care, our
research-informed Balanced Learning - approach provides teachers
with the tools and guidance to accommodate children's natural
curiosity and to fully support each child while building
problem-solving skills and confidence. We are continuously working
toward our mission of building a brighter future for all
children-not only those who are able to attend a Primrose
school-and every member of our organization plays a critical role
in accomplishing that mission.Our ideal candidate has:
- A strong commitment to building positive relationships with
families and the community.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary
Education, or a related field, or equivalent classroom/teaching
- Valid FL Directors Credential with VPK EndorsementLet's talk
about building a brighter future together.Compensation: $40,000.00
- $43,000.00 per year
Keywords: Primrose Schools, Bradenton , Child Care Assistant Director, Executive , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!