Talent Acquisition Manager
Company: Bealls, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
WHY JOIN BEALLS?
Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and
evolve with the ever-changing retail landscape! We are a debt free,
billion-dollar organization with over 600 retail stores across 23
states. With an eye to the future, we continue to enter new markets
and expand our customer base!
We are excited to be back into the office and believe we are better
when we are together. We invest in our associates with training and
development and build careers through collaboration, strong
relationships, and supportive leadership. Our company values,
competencies and culture will continue to be strengthened by our
associates working together in the same location here in
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall's has long been an organization
that represents tradition, integrity, and sustainability. We are
led by servant leaders who are genuinely grateful for our
contributions every day. Our associates strive to exceed
expectations and drive results through empowerment and ownership.
Come join a team that brings a people-first approach to doing
Talent Acquisition Manager - Retail Merchandising
IMPACT ON BUSINESS
This role is ideal for a brand ambassador who will source for and
build relationships with ideal talent that would be interested in
joining the growing team here at Bealls! We want someone who brings
a passion to share our unique employment brand and builds a rapport
with proactive job seekers within the retail industry. Also, we
will want someone ready to build a nationwide network of retail
merchandising talent interested in various opportunities throughout
the Bealls organization.
EXPECTATIONS FOR SUCCESS
- Partner directly with Hiring Managers in our various
merchandising departments (Buying, Planning, Product Development,
etc.) to understand the talent needs of the business and to create
an effective search strategy to fill open positions and build
- Recruit for a variety of skill levels that range from college
graduates and early in career up to highly experienced
- Responsible for the development of and the execution of search
techniques to generate a pool of candidates necessary to staff open
positions at the corporate office.
- Continuously build a pipeline of prequalified candidates for
current and future positions with the goal of increasing the level
of candidate flow and customer service to business partners within
- Manage relationships with prospective candidates on a continual
basis through e-mail, calls, and networking.
- Be a Bealls Brand Ambassador and enthusiastically share our
unique employer brand with potential candidates.
- Generate leads through direct sourcing methods (cold calling,
job boards, etc.).
- Source passive candidates through referrals, networking,
internet searches, etc.
- Qualify candidates for needed skill set/competencies for
current or potential positions through phone screens.
- Work at developing sourcing responses to staffing challenges as
well as targeted job searches.
- Examine niche markets and screen candidates for designated
- Proactively conduct research to create innovative sourcing
strategies and candidate pipelines. KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Influencer with the leadership skills to build relationships
throughout the corporate office.
- Negotiator who has excellent interpersonal skills and ability
to connect with others.
- Organized with strong time management skills.
- Strong work ethic with a keen eye for detail and a
- Talent builder with keen interviewing and selection
- Proficient at leveraging technology and direct sourcing
techniques to locate, engage and attract prospective
- Researches, tests and suggests new and innovative sourcing
tools and techniques.
- Solicits feedback to calibrate and ensure search is on
- Persistent and results driven when finding solutions when
facing a challenge.
- Demonstrates an ability to establish planning and routines to
achieve optimal productivity and results.
- Solid organizational skills and strong attention to
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects and coordinate
multiple requests to completion.
- Engaging individual who constantly builds relationships with
- Ability to work with multiple levels of talent. QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with executive style recruiting for highly
competitive talent required.
- Experience using recruiting systems such as an ATS, CRM, and
other common recruiting tools (LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.)
- Experience as an agency recruiter is highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other common business
- Ability to manage and adapt with changing priorities.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred but not
required. For more information, check out:
Keywords: Bealls, Inc., Bradenton , Talent Acquisition Manager, Executive , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!