Human Resource Director
Posted on: September 17, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Human Resource Director
Professional Bradenton, FL, US 5 days ago Requisition ID: 1192 JOB
DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Human Resource DirectorDepartment:
Administration -Reports to: COOFLSA Status: ExemptFunction: Manage
and administer the Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County's human
resources functions, including recruitment, compensation, benefits,
safety, employee relations, performance management and Staff
Development. Provide advice and counsel to management in the
development and implementation of policies and practices that
comply with all applicable regulations and are consistent the Boys
& Girls Club's mission and values.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND
ACTIVITIES: (not all-inclusive)
- Leadership: In collaboration with the President, Chief
Operating Officer establish and implement policies and procedures
for the effective management of Club Human Resources, ensuring
compliant with Federal, State, and local regulations and community
- Provide information to staff to support management decision
making about policy issues, employee relations, staff development
needs, compensation and benefits practices and costs and
- Strategic Planning: Contribute to operational strategic
planning, providing perspective on staffing and employee
development needs to support strategic directions.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve Human Resources
policies, procedures and programs to ensure they meet Club needs
and motivate effective performance of staff.
- Develop recommendations for implementation and modification of
Human Resources management policies, procedures and programs to the
President and Chief Operating Officer.
- Resource Management: Control expenditures against budget,
particularly in the areas of recruitment, compensation, benefits
and staff development, Encourages proactive strategies for
responding to employee relations issues to minimize potential
- Manage administrative and operational systems for maintaining
all employment and personnel records, ensuring compliance with
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment that complies with all
OSHA and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure a productive work environment that encourages positive,
effective working relationships and open communications and that is
respectful of the gender and cultural diversity of Club staff,
volunteers and members. Take prompt, appropriate action to respond
to conflicts between staff members.
- Support the recruitment and selection of staff with the
qualifications necessary for successful performance, recommending
recruitment sources and strategies and assuring the recruitment
process and associated records and maintained in compliance with
regulatory requirements.Support staff Career development,
identifying opportunities for training and skill building within
- Develop and maintain public relations to promote awareness of
the Club and stimulate interest in employment opportunities with
the Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County.
- Maintains close contact with Club staff and supervisor to
receive and provide information, discuss issues, explain guidelines
and instructions. To provide advice and counsel.
- Maintain contact with other Clubs, vendors, consultants,
organizations, government agencies and others to achieve program
goals and objectives, manage costs, share information and resolve
problems.POSITION REQUIREMENTS: (not all -inclusive)
- College degree or equivalent, SHRM-CP preferred
- Three to five years of progressively responsible experience in
human resources management
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting human resources
- Current knowledge of best practices in human resources
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Valid State Driver's License
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug test
- Experience in working with children and knowledge of youth
- Strong Organization, Time Management Skills and ability to set
- Obtain strong Work Ethic, Positive Attitude, High Level of
Energy and Flexibility -
- Strong communication, Interpersonal skills, and Attention to
- Must be comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in
conjunction with day-to-day activities.POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Required to stand, walk, and sit. Able to use hands and fingers
on a (computer) keyboard and other office equipment.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth
- Perform Safety-sensitive culture requiring a constant state of
- The noise level in the work environment is high due to work is
conducted in a Club for children, inside and outside setting.
Keywords: Bgcmanatee, Bradenton , Human Resource Director, Executive , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!