Director of Instruction
Company: Troon Golf
Posted on: November 13, 2023
Esplanade at Azario Lakewood Ranch is excited to announce the
exceptional career opportunity ofDirector of Instruction. Qualified
candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly
focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by
- Promotes golf at the club through instructional programs,
clinics and schools. Educates all students in the proper
fundamentals of all aspects of the game.
- Teaches the fundamentals of the golf swing as established by
the Head Golf Professional.
- Leverages technology in all its forms to supplement player
development curriculum including but not limited to Trackman Golf,
U Schedule and Coach Now.
- Designs and implements marketing ideas to promote golf
instruction and bring in additional revenues to the club, including
recruiting new applicants for membership.
- Oversees range set-up and equipment. Helps to maintain general
upkeep of the driving range, lesson tee and storage shed.
- Promotes all club golf activities including junior golf
- Instructs and assists in the development of qualified and
certified assistants. Educates teaching staff throughout the golf
season with monthly clinics and/or roundtable sessions.
- Coordinates and teaches clinics on weekly basis and other
educational camps and programs.
- Act as a liaison between Troon and the Club regarding golf
school schedules, needs, and equipment.
- Maintains an up-to-date inventory of all teaching aids on
property including video equipment.
- Assists Head Golf Professional with activating all Golf Academy
curriculum and programming.
- Assists in the creation of lesson plans.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or
three to five years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience (Multi-course
facilities may require more experience).
- Class A member of PGA/LPGA
- Certification in NG360, TPI or AMPD
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with computerized POS and tee time system.
Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become
the world's largest professional club management company. We offer
careers around the world at all levels of golf operations,
opportunities for professional development, growth opportunities
and a comprehensive benefits package. Our goal is to create
extraordinary guest and member experiences through personalized
service, consistency, and uncompromising attention to detail. For
more information about the Troon Experience, please visit
Keywords: Troon Golf, Bradenton , Director of Instruction, Executive , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!