Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Manatee Springs Care & Rehabilitation
Posted on: January 8, 2021
DESCRIPTIONThe Registered Nurse (RN/ LPN) is responsible for
delivering care to residents/patients utilizing the nursing process
of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and
evaluation; effectively interacts with residents/patients, family
members, and other health team members while maintaining the
standards of professional nursing.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES(To be completed without harming or injuring the
resident/patient, co-worker, self, or others):Direct Care/ Patient
- Assesses, plans, directs and evaluates total nursing care as
determined by the residents/patients age related physical,
psychosocial, and cultural needs in accordance with established
standards, policies, procedures and resident's/patient's care plan.
- Handles emergency situations in a prompt, precise, and
- Performs CPR as required.
- Demonstrates an ability to remain calm, perform effectively and
professionally during peak periods of activity and emergency
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to
assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident's/patient's plan of
- Maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Modifies resident's/patient's treatment plans, according to
physician orders, indicated by residents'/patients' responses and
- Monitors all aspects of resident's/patient's care, including
diet and physical activity.
- Monitors, records and reports symptoms and changes in
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to residents/patients,
friends, and their families.
- Promotes resident's/patient's independence by establishing
resident's/patient's care goals; teaching residents/ patients,
friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and
selfcare skills; answering questions.
- Visits residents/patients to ensure proper nursing care.
- Orders and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess
- Performs physical examinations to determine the
residents/patients status and develop a treatment plan.
- Prepares residents/patients for, and assists with, examinations
- Recommends forms of treatment, such as physical therapy,
inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Records resident's/patient's medical information and vital
- Reports all changes in resident's/patient's condition to
supervisor timely.Required qualifications:
- Graduate of approved RN or LPN) Program.Previous experience as
an RN or LPN in an acute care/long term care setting is
- Current licensure to practice as an RN or LPN in the state of
Florida.Employment is contingent on successful completion of
pre-placement physical and criminal backgroundDiversity creates a
healthier atmosphere: Manatee Springs is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.LOCATION5627 9th St E,
Bradenton, FL 34203, USA
Keywords: Manatee Springs Care & Rehabilitation, Bradenton , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!