Posted on: May 5, 2022
Description Specialization:Cardiothoracic SurgeryJob Summary:Job
Recruiter: Ryan Platt
Job Title: Thoracic Surgery APP Opportunity in Bradenton,
HCA is seeking an experienced Thoracic Surgery Physician Assistant
or ARNP with advanced cardiac experience to join our celebrated
Cardiovascular Team in beautiful Bradenton, Florida.
- Opportunity for one (1) APP to join group that conducts
thoracic and general surgery
- Surgical 1st (first) Assist experience
- Robotic Surgery experience
- Robotic-Assisted Thoracoscopy experience a plus
- Clinic and call coverage needed
- 50/50 OR vs. Pre-op/post-op management
- Negotiable, Competitive Compensation Package
- Relocation Assistance Available to warm and sunny Southwest
- CME Allowance
- Full Benefits available including Medical, Dental, Vision and
Short / Long Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) options after first year of employment
About Blake Medical Center:
- Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, Joint Commission accredited,
tertiary hospital providing award-winning care.
- Blake provides the community a verified Level II Trauma Center,
the only Trauma Center in Manatee County. The hospital also
provides one of only six burn centers in the State.
- Additionally, Blake offers ER 24/7®, a Joint Replacement and
Spine Institute, Heart and Vascular Center, Breast Care Center,
Limb Saving Institute, Lung Care Center, Advanced Primary Stroke
Center, premier neuroscience services, cancer care, inpatient and
outpatient rehabilitation, and physical therapy services, complex
hand repair, and 24/7 hyperbaric medicine.
- Blake's extensive range of surgical services includes metabolic
and bariatric, microvascular, open heart, neurological, colorectal,
urologic, and general surgery.
- Blake Medical Center's Graduate Medical Education program
includes a Transitional Year program as well as an Internal
Medicine Residency program and is affiliated with the USF Morsani
College of Medicine.
About Bradenton, Florida:
- Bradenton is located on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and
adjacent to some of Florida's most popular beaches including
Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island.
- Known for amazing fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful
- Bradenton contains a vibrant downtown, RiverWalk and the
Village of the Arts - a working artists community.
- Well centrally located in the Tampa Bay area, being less than
an hour from St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota and Tampa.
Keywords: HCA, Bradenton , Cardiothoracic Surgery, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!