Registered Nurse (RN), Nights
Company: Family First HomeCare
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionFamily First is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) to
join our Bradenton area team providing long-term solutions to
individuals needing care in the privacy and comfort of their own
home. Overview: At Family First Homecare we understand the
importance of treating our patients and our caregivers like family.
Investing in compassionate and skilled caregivers is instrumental
in the process of improving the quality and the lives of our
clients. Previous Home Health Experience Not Required, New
Graduates Welcome Join our Preceptor Program where you will gain
hands-on home health experience with the complex pediatric and
adolescent population with ages ranging from 3 months to 21 years
old. Receive training on trach and vent with our Clinical Managers
in our onsite skills lab. Skill level required will vary depending
on patient needs and will include training on G-tube care, trach
care, and vent care as well as ADL's, medical management, and other
skills. Our goal is to provide the training that will foster
professional and personal development for our clinical staff.
Experienced Nurses Welcome With your experience as a Registered
Nurse (RN) working in pediatrics, we would welcome you to work with
our most medically fragile patients. If you have a passion for
training, consider becoming a preceptor and helping grow the
pediatric nurse workforce for the benefit of the communities we
serve. Position Summary: The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible
for providing nursing care in accordance with Family First Homecare
(FFHC) policy, Nurse Practice Acts, and State / Federal
Shift: Flexible hours, Nights, Part-time, and Full-time shifts
- One-on-one care in a home setting within the guidelines set by
the Plan of Care.
- Provide comprehensive patient care in a home setting within the
guidelines set by the (POC) Plan of Care.
- Administer medications, perform daily patient assessments, and
conduct light housekeeping.
- Accountable for making decisions that are based on the
individual's nursing experience and educational preparation.
- Ensures the completion of patient care documentation in a
- Attends and/or completes all mandatory training/ in-services as
- Submits required personnel file documentation in a timely
- Occasionally assists with admission, transfer,
re-certification, resumption of care, and discharge paperwork as
assigned. Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse licensed in the state of Florida.
- Current hands-on CPR/BLS Certification.
- Must have a clear background screening.
- The ability to read and communicate in English both verbally
and in writing.
- Working knowledge of Nurse Practice Acts.
- Must have reliable transportation. Preferred Skills:
- Previous experience caring for patients with trach, vent,
- Pediatric experience.
- Comfortable with homecare. Additional Information: The position
will enjoy the following benefits:
- Weekly pay.
- Direct deposit.
- On-going growth and professional development with Family First.
- Flexible 4- 12 hour shifts.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Paid hands-on training in simulation lab and bedside.
Keywords: Family First HomeCare, Bradenton , Registered Nurse (RN), Nights, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!