Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Bradenton, Florida
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Description Specialization:Pulmonary DiseaseCritical Care
PulmonaryJob Summary:Job Number: J-041094
Recruiter: Ryan Platt
Job Title: Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Bradenton,
HCA Florida is seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist to
join a busy private practice in beautiful, sunny Bradenton,
- Board certified or board eligible in pulmonary disease and
- Must be able to obtain an active Florida medical license prior
to start date
- Be open to working in an inpatient and outpatient setting
- Generous Compensation Package
- 401k with match, PTO, and more
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- No state income tax
About Blake Medical Center:
- Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, Joint Commission accredited,
tertiary hospital providing award-winning care.
- Blake provides the community a verified Level II Trauma Center,
the only Trauma Center in Manatee County. The hospital also
provides one of only six burn centers in the State.
- Additionally, Blake offers ER 24/7®, a Joint Replacement and
Spine Institute, Heart and Vascular Center, Breast Care Center,
Limb Saving Institute, Lung Care Center, Advanced Primary Stroke
Center, premier neuroscience services, cancer care, inpatient and
outpatient rehabilitation, and physical therapy services, complex
hand repair, and 24/7 hyperbaric medicine.
- Blake's extensive range of surgical services includes metabolic
and bariatric, microvascular, open heart, neurological, colorectal,
urologic, and general surgery.
- Blake Medical Center's Graduate Medical Education program
includes a Transitional Year program as well as an Internal
Medicine Residency program and is affiliated with the USF Morsani
College of Medicine.
About Bradenton, Florida:
- Bradenton is located on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and
adjacent to some of Florida's most popular beaches including
Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island.
- Known for amazing fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful
- Bradenton contains a vibrant downtown, RiverWalk and the
Village of the Arts - a working artists community.
- Well centrally located in the Tampa Bay area, being less than
an hour from St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota and Tampa.
Keywords: HCA, Bradenton , Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Bradenton, Florida, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!