Float Pool Registered Nurse RN Full Time Nights - Float
Company: Manatee Memorial Hospital
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Float Pool Registered Nurse RN Full Time
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center is offering all RN Night Shift
Candidates that are hired the following:
* $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS for those with 18 months or more
* $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS for those with less than 18 months
Float Pool Registered Nurse (RN)
* You will be considered for any openings for which you qualify. It
is not necessary to apply to multiple positions.*
About Lakewood Ranch Medical Center (LWRMC):
LWRMC is the hospital of choice for many families in the
Manatee-Sarasota region. The hospital has earned the Gold Seal of
Approval from The Joint Commission. The Gold Seal of Approval
acknowledges the hospital's commitment to meeting certain
performance standards. Our medical staff includes more than 600
physicians and allied health professionals who practice in a wide
range of specialties and use advanced medical technology. LWRMC is
conveniently located near I-75 and University Parkway in Lakewood
LWRMC offers comprehensive benefits such as:
* Challenging and rewarding work environment
* Competitive Compensation
* Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan
* Generous Paid Time Off
* 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
* Career development opportunities within UHS and its
Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance
with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. The concepts of
Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for all nursing
* Provides professional leadership and support to the healthcare
* Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at all times
* Communication and interpersonal skills, basic computer skills,
and customer service skills required
* Other duties as assigned.
* Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
* Must have a minimum of 2 years experience, be able to do
Med/Surg/Tele and either ICU or PCU
* Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS at
time of hire.
* Current active Florida or Compact Nursing License
* Prefer one year, full-time or 3 years, part-time experience in
acute care setting.
* Additional certifications required at start date or intrafacility
* All Nursing Units (except nursery): ACLS as of start date (New
graduate RN's wtihin 90 days of start date)
* Women's Center: NRP as of start date (inexperienced L&D
nurses within 90 days of start date)
* ICU/PCU: NIH within 90 days of start date.
* ER: PALS, CPI within 90 days of start date, NIH within 90 days of
* PACU: PALS as of start date (inexperienced PACU nurses within 90
days of start date.
For more information, please contact Courtney Hart, HR Generalist,
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal
opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit
to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of
individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex
(including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation),
genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments
and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching
skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS
and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient
and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo
Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related
email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting
us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
Keywords: Manatee Memorial Hospital, Bradenton , Float Pool Registered Nurse RN Full Time Nights - Float, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!