Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Full-time
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Formerly Doctor's Choice Home CarePosition OverviewAveanna
Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past year through a
series of exciting acquisitions and we are currently looking for a
Licensed Practical Nurse to join our dynamic home health care team.
In this position, you make it possible for patients to recuperate
from illness or injury in the comfort of their own home.The
Licensed Practical Nurse is an essential part of the team
responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in
accordance with the developed care plan and physicians' orders for
each individual patient while adhering to confidentiality standards
and professional boundaries at all times.Essential Job
- Deliver quality patient care in compliance with physician
orders under direction of their Registered Nurse teammate.
--- Perfom the continuum of hands on client care through
documentation and timely communication with the client's physician
and other caregivers
- Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring
intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce
--- Educate clients and their family members based on client's
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as
phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound
care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.
Why Join Our Team?
- Be a trusted team member who is essential in providing top
quality care to our patients
- From Social Media spotlights on employees, to bonuses,
contests, promotions, etc. - Aveanna boasts an environment that
appreciates and rewards its' staff.
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together
to meet the needs of each patient
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build
rapport with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organization's
- We work with new grads that want to make a difference in
patient's livesAveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays Requirements:
- An active LPN License in the state of applicationPreferred:
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
- Basic understanding of Oasis
- 1-year LPN experience in a home health or health care
- Home Care Home Base exp a plusHHHAs an employer accepting
Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all
health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions,
including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions
for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Bradenton , Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Full-time, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!