Urology Opportunity in Bradenton, Florida
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Description Specialization:UrologyJob Summary:Job Number:
Recruiter: Ryan Platt
Job Title: Urology Opportunity in Bradenton, Florida
HCA West Florida has an immediate need for an additional Urologist
to join a busy private practice in the growing community of
Bradenton, Florida. Practice provides state-of-the-art Urologic
care specializing in all urologic procedures, specifically,
minimally invasive methods.
- General Urologist, prefer robotically trained
- Fellowship required
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Must be Florida Licensed prior to start
- Ideal candidate would have 2 to 3 years of working experience,
but new graduates are accepted
- Exceptional Base salary plus Productivity Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Health and 401k
- Relocation assistance available
- CME Allowance
- No state income tax
About Blake Medical Center:
- Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, Joint Commission accredited,
tertiary hospital providing award-winning care.
- Blake provides the community a verified Level II Trauma Center,
the only Trauma Center in Manatee County. The hospital also
provides one of only six burn centers in the State.
- Additionally, Blake offers ER 24/7®, a Joint Replacement and
Spine Institute, Heart and Vascular Center, Breast Care Center,
Limb Saving Institute, Lung Care Center, Advanced Primary Stroke
Center, premier neuroscience services, cancer care, inpatient and
outpatient rehabilitation, and physical therapy services, complex
hand repair, and 24/7 hyperbaric medicine.
- Blake's extensive range of surgical services includes metabolic
and bariatric, microvascular, open heart, neurological, colorectal,
urologic, and general surgery.
- Blake Medical Center's Graduate Medical Education program
includes a Transitional Year program as well as an Internal
Medicine Residency program and is affiliated with the USF Morsani
College of Medicine.
About Bradenton, Florida:
- Bradenton is located on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and
adjacent to some of Florida's most popular beaches including
Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island.
- Known for amazing fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful
- Bradenton contains a vibrant downtown, RiverWalk and the
Village of the Arts - a working artists community.
- Well centrally located in the Tampa Bay area, being less than
an hour from St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota and Tampa.
Keywords: HCA, Bradenton , Urology Opportunity in Bradenton, Florida, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!