Psychiatry opening in Bradenton, FL
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Bradenton, Florida. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Psychiatry opening in Florida
Located in Bradenton, FL
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join behavioral health facility in
- Conducts psychiatric evaluations for referred clients to meet
clinical and/or administrative requirements and conducts
psychiatric disability determination evaluation (SSI) for referred
clients and prepares required reports.
- Evaluates referred clients for medication management and provides
prescriptions for medication when appropriate; performs and
documents AIMS evaluations on clients at a minimum of every six
months when indicated.
- Reviews and signs treatment plans, treatment plan reviews, and
other similar documents for assigned clients as required by
regulatory rules or third party insurers.
- Performs and documents AIMS evaluations on clients at a minimum
of every six months when indicated.
- Initiates Baker Act involuntary treatment documents and
facilitates admission to an appropriate inpatient facility when
- Conducts psychiatric disability determination evaluation (SSI)
for referred clients and prepares required reports.
- Provides consultation to staff regarding client diagnosis and
treatment, treatment program development, referral options, and
other similar topics.
- Provides staff training as mutually agreed and time permits and
supervises residents, medical students, ARNPs, and PAs.
- Reviews medical history and physical exam and diagnostic testing
reports, and refers clients for follow-up medical care when
- Consults with other physicians and other clinical staff, as
needed, to facilitate effective client care.
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless,
Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National
Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal
Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life
- Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal
problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job
performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Bradenton is a Florida city on the Manatee River, south of Tampa.
The South Florida Museum has natural and cultural history exhibits.
It also encompasses the Bishop Planetarium and Parker Manatee
Aquarium. The nearby Riverwalk park stretches along the water.
Galleries, studios and shops occupy colorfully restored 1920s and
30s cottages in the Village of the Arts.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Bradenton , Psychiatry opening in Bradenton, FL, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!