Neurologist needed in Bradenton, FL (SA198006)
Company: The Stembridge Agency, LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Neurology opening in Bradenton, Florida. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
This regional medical center in West Florida has an immediate need
for a board certified/board eligible Neurologist on the beautiful
Gulf Coast of Florida in the growing community of Bradenton.
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida medical
license and DEA prior to start
- Interest in Alzheimer's and memory disorders as well as
- Call coverage: every 3rdweek-end
- No stroke call
- Affiliated with a clinical research company
- Infusion Center
- Employed Directly By the hospital
- Generous compensation package
- Great work life balance
- PTO to allow for vacation-like living in West Florida's
- Ideal candidates will embrace the vision of this
- Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision plans available
About the Medical Center:
- the Medical Center is a 383-bed, Joint Commission accredited,
tertiary hospital providing award-winning care.
- the Medical Center provides the community a verified Level II
Trauma Center, the only Trauma Center in Manatee County. The
hospital also provides one of only six burn centers in the
- Additionally, the Medical Center offers ER 24/7®, a Joint
Replacement and Spine Institute, Heart and Vascular Center, Breast
Care Center, Limb Saving Institute, Lung Care Center, Advanced
Primary Stroke Center, premier neuroscience services, cancer care,
inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and physical therapy
services, complex hand repair, and 24/7 hyperbaric
- the Medical Center's extensive range of surgical services
includes metabolic and bariatric, microvascular, open heart,
neurological, colorectal, urologic, and general surgery.
- the Medical Center's Graduate Medical Education program
includes a Transitional Year program as well as an Internal
Medicine Residency program and is affiliated with the USF Morsani
College of Medicine.
About Bradenton, Florida:
- Bradenton is located on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and
adjacent to some of Florida's most popular beaches including
Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island.
- Known for amazing fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful
- Bradenton contains a vibrant downtown, RiverWalk and the
Village of the Arts – a working artists community.
- Well centrally located in the Tampa Bay area, being less than
an hour from St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota and Tampa.
For more information, please contact
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: The Stembridge Agency, LLC, Bradenton , Neurologist needed in Bradenton, FL (SA198006), Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!