(SNF) Certified Nursing Assistant - $6000 New Hire Bonus
Company: Freedom Village of Bradenton
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Certified Nurse's Aide assists the licensed nursing staff by
performing routine nursing duties and activities of daily living.
*The payout for this bonus will be $2,000 at 90 days, $2,000 at 180
days and $2,000 at 365 days **Essential Job Duties: *
* Assists residents with dressing, grooming, eating, bathing,
positioning, turning, toileting and exercising.
* Gives treatments, performs tests, carries out procedures and
collects specimens as instructed.
* Reports and records observations and results of treatments,
tests, procedures, and specimens when indicated.
* Transfers, transports, and escorts residents as needed.
* Answers signal lights promptly.
* Changes bed linens, makes beds and keeps rooms clean and orderly.
* Maintains safe and sanitary workstations and equipment.
* Encourages independence, attendance at activities, restorative
programs, and rehabilitation.
* Attends in-service training and education session, as
* Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by
* Successful completion of a State approved geriatric nursing
assistant training program. Prior geriatric nursing aide experience
is preferred. Registration with State registry required.
* Ability to understand and follow instructions in English,
communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic. Ability to
document care given.
* Many roles in the community may require that we ask about your
vaccination status. This could include MMR, chicken pox, hepatitis,
flu, and COVID-19 vaccine status. *Please note that all employees
are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or apply for
and receive an approved exemption, as a condition of employment.*
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, squatting; may be
exposed to blood and body fluids which may contain HIV and/or HBV;
must be able to transport residents via wheelchair, geri-chair or
shower chair, pushing up to 150 lbs. unassisted. Must be able to
transfer, lift, turn and position a resident weighing up to 125
lbs. unassisted, or with the assistance of one for a resident
weighing over 125 lbs. Must be able to stoop, bend, stretch, squat,
stand, and walk for up to 90% of the workday. May be subjected to
offensive odors and combative behavior. Must be able to reach up to
a level of six feet; must be able to push a dietary cart up to 40
lbs. unassisted. Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
frequently, and 50 lbs. occasionally. Job Type: Full-time Pay: From
$16.00 per hour Benefits:
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Long term care
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability COVID-19 considerations:
At Freedom Village of Bradenton, you must be fully vaccinated for
COVID-19 or be eligible for an exemption. Ability to
* Bradenton, FL 34209: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required) Experience:
* Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred) License/Certification:
* CPR Certification (Preferred)
* CNA (Required) Work Location: One location
Keywords: Freedom Village of Bradenton, Bradenton , (SNF) Certified Nursing Assistant - $6000 New Hire Bonus, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!