Private Duty CNA - $1500 New Hire Bonus
Company: Freedom Village of Bradenton
Posted on: September 22, 2022
*At Freedom Village of Bradenton, you must be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19 or be eligible for an exemption*. GENERAL SUMMARY:
Provides direct care to clients, while promoting the client's
highest level of functioning, as directed by management. Assists in
maintaining the client's environment in a safe and neat manner.
Promotes quality services within Agency standards, State and
Federal Regulations *Essential Job Duties: *
* Receives and communicates report to management on client status
at the beginning and end of each shift and as needed. Notifies the
management of any changes in client medical condition/status.
* Provides personal care to clients per their individualized plan
* Documents all pertinent information regarding care as
* Prepares clients for meals and assists to and from the dining
areas. Assists with set up and feeding of meals.
* Assists clients with toilet and incontinent care. Follows plan of
care and provides incontinent care as needed.
* Keeps client's rooms neat and clean.
* Performs procedures as allowed under RN delegation.
* Performs vital signs, B/Ps, weights, and other trained procedures
as directed by management.
* Completes prevention and restorative care that includes but not
limited to PROM, AROM, ambulation, transferring, bathing, grooming,
and all other ADL care.
* Maintains a working knowledge of policies & procedures pertinent
* Assists in turning, positioning, and repositioning of
* Acts as client advocate.
* Communicates effectively with the clients, families, visitors,
members of the health care team, and other disciplines.
* Actively participates in Performance Improvement Program.
* Maintains education development to include attending ongoing
education development to maintain compliance with State and Federal
Regulations and current knowledge of client care practices.
* Maintains client confidentiality.
* Maintains certification status as a nurse aide.
* Attends required training QUALIFICATIONS:
* Certification of completing an approved Certified Nursing
Assistant is required. Six months experience in long term care is
* Successful completion of State C.N.A. course.
* Many roles in the community may require that we ask about your
* status. This could include MMR, chicken pox, hepatitis, flu and
COVID-19 vaccine status.
* *Please note that all employees are required to provide proof of
COVID-19 vaccination, or apply for and receive an approved
exemption, as a condition of employment.* PHYSICAL
Frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, squatting; may be
exposed to blood and body fluids which may contain HIV and/or HBV;
must be able to transport residents via wheelchair, gerichair or
shower chair, pushing up to 150 lbs. unassisted. Must be able to
transfer, lift, turn and position a resident weighing up to 125
lbs. unassisted, or with the assistance of one for a resident
weighing over 125 lbs. Must be able to stoop, bend, stretch, squat,
stand, and walk for up to 90% of the workday. May be subjected to
offensive odors and combative behavior. Must be able to reach up to
a level of six feet; must be able to push a dietary cart up to 40
lbs unassisted. Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
frequently, and 50 lbs. occasionally. Job Type: Full-time Pay:
$15.00 per hour Benefits:
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Home Health
* JCAHO accredited facility
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Night shift
* Overnight shift
* Weekend availability
Keywords: Freedom Village of Bradenton, Bradenton , Private Duty CNA - $1500 New Hire Bonus, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!