General Surgery job
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Description Specialization:Surgery GeneralJob Summary:HCA West
Florida is seeking a robotically trained General Surgeon for HCA
Blake Hospital in Bradenton, Florida.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in general
- Must be able to obtains an active Florida medical license prior
- Robotics training is a plus
- HCA Healthcare employed position
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision
insurance, 401k with match, PTO, and more
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- No state income tax
About HCA Florida Blake Hospital:
- Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, Joint Commission accredited,
tertiary hospital providing award-winning care.
- Blake provides the community a verified Level II Trauma Center,
the only Trauma Center in Manatee County. The hospital also
provides one of only six burn centers in the State.
- Additionally, Blake offers ER 24/7®, a Joint Replacement and
Spine Institute, Heart and Vascular Center, Breast Care Center,
Limb Saving Institute, Lung Care Center, Advanced Primary Stroke
Center, premier neuroscience services, cancer care, inpatient and
outpatient rehabilitation, and physical therapy services, complex
hand repair, and 24/7 hyperbaric medicine.
- Blake's extensive range of surgical services includes metabolic
and bariatric, microvascular, open heart, neurological, colorectal,
urologic, and general surgery.
- Blake Medical Center's Graduate Medical Education program
includes a Transitional Year program as well as an Internal
Medicine Residency program and is affiliated with the USF Morsani
College of Medicine.
About Bradenton, Florida:
- Bradenton is located on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and
adjacent to some of Florida's most popular beaches including
Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island.
- Known for amazing fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful
- Bradenton contains a vibrant downtown, RiverWalk and the
Village of the Arts - a working artists community.
- Well centrally located in the Tampa Bay area, being less than
an hour from St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota and
Keywords: HCA, Bradenton , General Surgery job, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!