Registered Nurse RN Medical Cardiac Full Time Days New Grad - New Graduate
Company: Manatee Memorial Hospital
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Registered Nurse RN Medical Cardiac Full Time Days New
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center is offering all RN Night Shift
Candidates that are hired the following:
* $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS for those with 18 months or more
* $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS for those with less than 18 months
Registered Nurse (RN)
* You will be considered for any openings for which you qualify. It
is not necessary to apply to multiple positions.*
About Lakewood Ranch Medical Center (LWRMC):
LWRMC is the hospital of choice for many families in the
Manatee-Sarasota region. The hospital has earned the Gold Seal of
Approval from The Joint Commission. The Gold Seal of Approval
acknowledges the hospital's commitment to meeting certain
performance standards. Our medical staff includes more than 600
physicians and allied health professionals who practice in a wide
range of specialties and use advanced medical technology. LWRMC is
conveniently located near I-75 and University Parkway in Lakewood
LWRMC offers comprehensive benefits such as:
* Challenging and rewarding work environment
* Competitive Compensation
* Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan
* Generous Paid Time Off
* 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
* Career development opportunities within UHS and its
Are you an RN who has been working in LTC or Skilled Nursing and
desire to get into a hospital setting? This position is for you! We
have a need on our Med Surg unit and value the skills and
experience you have gained through your nursing experience.
* Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance
with facility policies, standards, and philosophy.
* Provides professional leadership and support to the healthcare
* The concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation
for all nursing care.
* Demonstrates Service Excellence at all times.
* Communication and interpersonal skills, basic computer skills,
and customer service skills required
* Other duties as assigned.
#hospitalrn #hospitaltraining #acutecarern #nurseresidency
* Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
* Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS at
time of hire.
* Current active Florida or Compact Nursing License
* Prefer one year, full-time or 3 years, part-time experience in
acute care setting.
* Additional certifications required at start date or intrafacility
* All Nursing Units (except nursery): ACLS as of start date (New
graduate RN's wtihin 90 days of start date)
* Women's Center: NRP as of start date (inexperienced L&D
nurses within 90 days of start date)
* ICU/PCU: NIH within 90 days of start date or prior to completion
of orientation - whichever is first
* ER: PALS, CPI within 90 days of start date, NIH within 90 days of
start date or prior to completion of orientation - whichever is
* PACU: PALS as of start date (inexperienced PACU nurses within 90
days of hire or prior completion of orientation - whichever is
For more information, please contact Kristy Lynch, Healthcare
Recruiter, at (941) 782-2106.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal
opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit
to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of
individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex
(including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation),
genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments
and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching
skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS
and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient
and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo
Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related
email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting
us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
Keywords: Manatee Memorial Hospital, Bradenton , Registered Nurse RN Medical Cardiac Full Time Days New Grad - New Graduate, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!