Physical Therapist - On Call
Company: Westminster Communities of Florida
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Work With Excellence, Serve With Heart!
Join the five star team at Westminster Point Pleasant, a beautiful
waterfront continuing care retirement community located near
downtown Bradenton. Currently seeking dynamic individual for an on
call Physical Therapist position. Must have Weekday availability.
EOE, DFWP "We honor those who served".
Why work for us?
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Great benefit package including company paid Life, LTD, Pension,
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their Work
- Supportive Management Team That Put Employees First
- Warm and Friendly Work Environment
- Beautiful, Well-Maintained Facility Conveniently Located Near
- Flexible Schedule
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Provide patient/resident assessment, care planning, direct
treatment and consultation to a general rehab caseload. Participate
in the clinical team process. Provide teaching and training to care
giver staff. Involvement with the clinical program development.
Supervises other licensed therapists, assistants, technicians,
aides and students as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and
guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its
- Evaluate and treat physical conditions in order to restore
functions and improve mobility as indicated and ordered by MD.
Design and carry out Care Plan.
- Conduct assessment and screens to determine the need for
therapy. Provide treatment modalities including electrical
stimulation, hot/cold packs and therapeutic massage.
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation, including updating
information in the system.
- Perform Resident Home Assessments as part of the discharge
- Perform Resident's screening during the admission process and
quarterly & annual screening to determine the need for therapy.
Education: Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a
Experience and Basic Knowledge:One year of long term care
desirable. Med-surg, Home Health experience helpful. Also, working
with the handicapped or developmentally disabled, or older adults
Keywords: Westminster Communities of Florida, Bradenton , Physical Therapist - On Call, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!