Dental Hygienist - Advanced Dental Care
Company: Dental Care Alliance
Posted on: September 12, 2018
OverviewWe are hiring a Full-time Registered Dental Hygienist for our affiliate practice; Advanced Dental Care office located in Bradenton, FL 4 days a week, Monday through Thursday. We prefer a candidate that has experience working in a dental office. Recent Grads are welcome to apply.
$500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!ResponsibilitiesEssential responsibilities include:
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Other duties as required
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist
- Recent grads welcome to apply
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- $500.00 SIGN ON BONUS
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- 401k to name a few
Advanced Dental Care of Bradenton is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).
As one of the country's largest and oldest dental support organizations, DCA supports more than 280 affiliated practices in 13 states, encompassing all facets of general dentistry and all recognized dental specialties. As a result, DCA offers dental professionals groundbreaking career and affiliation opportunities.
Established in 1991 by Dr. Steven R. Matzkin, Dental Care Alliance's success is the result of our unwavering commitment to improving the wellbeing of patients, dentists, and dental professionals through innovative and proven practice-support solutions. Through years of combined industry expertise, economies of scale and centralized administration, DCA provides affiliated practices with substantial savings in supplies, increased services and effective marketing.
We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients.
To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry's best dental professionals.
DCA Values - USMILE
Unleash Career Potential-of our employees and partners
Service Excellence-to our professionals, patients and families
Meaningful Contribution-all can make a difference
Integrity First-in all we do
Leadership-in our field and we assume accountability
Excellence in Action-we are committed to get the job done
Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Bradenton , Dental Hygienist - Advanced Dental Care, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!