Registered Nurse - RN - PICC -PT
Company: Blake Medical Center
Posted on: October 6, 2018
Blake Medical Center is seeking a dedicated RN to join our Progressive Care family. Apply online today!
Blake Medical Center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our 383-bed, level II trauma center and has received official verification by the American College of Surgeons. Blake is also a proud recipient of the American Heart Association's Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond dedication to employees' health. Also, our Florida community, North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, ranks No. 3 overall and No. 1 in financial well-being on the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index--.
Our 42-bed Progressive Care Unit (PCU) and 38-bed Telemetry Unit (SSU), both located on the fourth floor of the hospital, are committed to fulfilling our hospital's mission statement "to provide exceptional care to every patient, every time."
- PCU and Telemetry host a variety of patient acuities/diagnoses including: Medical Telemetry, Pre/Post Cardiac Cath Lab (Diagnostic and PCI cases), Pre/Post Pacer-Insertion, CHF, Chest Pain, non-STEMI Cardiac diagnoses, Neuro/Stroke, Pneumonia, and Sepsis.
- Major Equipment Used: IV pumps, Dinamaps, Dopplers, Lifting Equipment, Accu-Check, Accu-Dose, Crash Cart, Telemetry
Make excellence your goal by joining Blake Medical Center. We are seeking only the best nursing talent! Apply online today!
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred; required within 6 months of hire
- Unit Specialty Certification (PCCN) preferred; required within 6 months of hire
- Minimum of two years RN experience preferred
- Prior telemetry training course preferred
- Prior Supervisory/Charge experience desired
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Keywords: Blake Medical Center, Bradenton , Registered Nurse - RN - PICC -PT, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!