Special Procedure Tech
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: October 7, 2018
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Special Procedures Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility of the Special Procedures Tech is to provide assistance with the patient care in the Interventional Radiology Department through the provision of technical assistance to the IR team.
- Perform diagnostic and interventional imaging procedures in a clinical setting.
- Operates conventional, fluoroscopic or radiology equipment to obtain images of designated body parts according to physician specifications and/or orders.
- Assists the physician with the performance of various diagnostic and interventional procedures, by monitoring, passing instruments and catheters, observing patient response to procedure, maintaining sterile field, interpreting and evaluating diagnostic data to be utilized by the physician.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.Requirements:
- Current License in good standing
- Appropriate specialty certifications/credentials
- Two years of Special Procedures/Interventional experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Cath Lab Tech, CLT, Cardiac Catheter Lab Technician, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiovascular Technologist, RCIS, EP Tech, Special Procedures Tech, Interventional Tech, Electrophysiology, Electrophysiology Tech, IR Tech
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Bradenton , Special Procedure Tech, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!