Home Health Packet Review / Quality Improvement, RN - Full Time
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: November 6, 2018
Division: Home HealthAre you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring! As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.--EOEResponsibilitiesThe Packet Review / Quality Improvement ( PR / QI ) position is a Registered Nurse (RN) who is responsible for the review and approval of all patient information that is provided by the Licensed Professional during a Start of Care, Recertification, Resumption of Care, or Evaluation visit. The Registered Nurse (RN) promotes quality patient care; ensures stable relationships with referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees; and is responsible for assisting with the training of agency staff. Apply your home health expertise and your team building & management skills in this great team environment. You will be working with an outstanding group of talented health care professionals.Qualifications
- Must hold a current and unencumbered Registered Nursing License in the state which you intend to work.
- Must possess current CPR certification.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- RN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
- Previous Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.Other Requirements:
- Must have a current driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Dependable transportation and the ability to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
- Must adhere to all state rules pertaining to the operation of a motor vehicle.
As a national leader of post-acute care, Encompass Health offers facility-based and home-based patient care through our network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies and hospice agencies. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cost-effective care across the post-acute continuum. Driven by a set of shared values, Encompass Health is the result of the union between HealthSouth Corporation and Encompass Home Health & Hospice.Our approach to post-acute care sets us apart. We firmly believe that every success starts with our dedicated team of professionals, so we make sure they are empowered with the tools they need to help our patients be successful. Innovative technologies, advanced therapies, customized treatment plans, coordinated care teams – these are all part of our promise to deliver the highest level of care.Mission: Connected Care, Superior Outcomes.
Keywords: Encompass Health, Bradenton , Home Health Packet Review / Quality Improvement, RN - Full Time, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!