Registered Nurse - Charge RN - Med/Surg Trauma - FT Days
Company: Blake Medical Center - Bradenton
Posted on: November 30, 2018
Blake Medical Center is seeking a dedicated Clinical Coordinator to join our Neuro/Trauma Step-down team. Apply online today!
Blake Medical Center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our 383-bed, level II trauma center and has received official verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our Internal Medicine Residency Training Program will formally begin in July of 2016, allowing us to accept and teach resident physicians at our hospital. Blake is also a proud recipient of the American Heart Association's Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond dedication to employees' health. Also, our Florida community, North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, ranks No. 3 overall and No. 1 in financial well-being on the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index®.
Our Ortho/Neuro/Trauma Step-down Unit, also known as ""4-East"", is a 32-bed unit, offering exceptional care for the patients we serve.
- Major Equipment Used: IV pumps, Dinamaps, Dopplers, SCD machines, Feeding pumps, Neurons, Sitter Cams
- 4-East hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnoses including: Orthopedics, Neuro/Stroke, Trauma, Head Injuries, Medical, Surgical, and more.
Make excellence your goal by joining Blake Medical Center. We're looking for only the very best talent! Apply online today!
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred Licensure/Certification
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current NIHSS (National Institute Health Stroke Scale) preferred; required within 6 months of hire.
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred; required within 6 months of hire
- National Certification preferred; required within 6 months Experience
- Minimum 1 year Acute Care RN experience preferred
- Prior Charge/Supervisory experience desired
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.
Keywords: Blake Medical Center - Bradenton, Bradenton , Registered Nurse - Charge RN - Med/Surg Trauma - FT Days, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!