Registered Nurse - RN - Outpatient Services - ( Pre - Op ) - PRN
Company: Blake Medical Center
Posted on: January 7, 2019
Blake Medical Center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our 383-bed, level II trauma center and has received official verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our Internal Medicine Residency Training Program will formally begin in July of 2016, allowing us to accept and teach resident physicians at our hospital. Blake is also a proud recipient of the American Heart Association's Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond dedication to employees' health. Also, our Florida community, North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, ranks No. 3 overall and No. 1 in financial well-being on the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index--.
Within the Surgery Department at Blake, we provide the highest quality of care in a warm, personalized setting for the patients we serve. Our Surgical Services teams are committed to fulfilling our hospital's mission statement "to provide exceptional care to every patient, every time."
- 10 Main Operating Rooms plus 2 CVORs and one additional hybrid room (for procedures such as TAVR, AAA, Endovascular, Vascular, etc.)
- 25 Outpatient Services beds, 9 Pre-op Holding beds, 5 pre-admit testing offices (with their own lab/EKG area), and 3 Endoscopy Suites
With more than 30 hospitals to choose from, HCA of West & North Florida is a growing system that combines stability with all the rewards of working in small community hospitals. We have more training opportunities, more advancement potential, an impressive range of benefits, and of course, a lot more-that's something we're proud of.
Make excellence your goal by joining Blake Medical Center. To learn more and to apply, go to www.BlakeMedicalCenter.com .
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) and PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) preferred and required within 6 months of hire
- Minimum 1 year RN experience preferred in a critical care setting and/or Pre-Op/Phase II Recovery/PACU setting
- Prior experience with conscious sedation preferred.
- Prior Endoscopy circulator/scrub experience preferred.
Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to arrive at the hospital within 30 minutes during on-call periods
Keywords: Blake Medical Center, Bradenton , Registered Nurse - RN - Outpatient Services - ( Pre - Op ) - PRN, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!