Company: Dental Care Alliance
Posted on: February 4, 2019
Overview$500 SIGN ON BONUS! We are looking to hire a Dental Hygienist to work in our affiliate office; Manatee Dental East located in Bradenton, FL. The Dental Hygienists for this position will have 1-2 years' experience working as a Dental Hygienist in a dental office and will have a current state license in the state of Florida. X-Ray and CPR Certification is a required. As one of the country's largest dental support organizations, we have more than 280 affiliated dental practices throughout thirteen states. Formed in 1991, Dental Care Alliance is a ground-breaking dental support organization created by dentists, and focused on improving the well-being of both patients and dentists. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.ResponsibilitiesEssential responsibilities include:
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Other duties as required QualificationsDesired Skills:
- Hands on experience as a Hygienist
- Graduation from an accredited dental hygiene school. Current state license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- CPR Certification for the state in which you work is required Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- 401k to name a few
- DCA Mission We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients. DCA Vision To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry's best dental professionals. DCA Values - USMILE Unleash Career Potential-of our employees and partners Service Excellence-to our professionals, patients and families Meaningful Contribution-all can make a difference Integrity First-in all we do Leadership-in our field and we assume accountability Excellence in Action-we are committed to get the job done Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Bradenton , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!