2pm-10pm Behavioral Health Tech, Hospital, Crisis, Full Time
Posted on: February 7, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides assistance, supervision and coordination of therapeutic activities relating to daily living skills of clients. May have to transport clients another Hospital
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High school graduate/equivalent. One year patient care experience or college coursework may be substituted for education requirement. Experience in mental health/addictions facility. Valid Florida Driver's License with a safe driving record and current auto insurance.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION: Previous working knowledge in healthcare setting. CPR certification; crisis training. CNA Certification preferred.
SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: Good Communication Skills
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES:
ABLE TO OBTAIN VIAL SIGNS, (BP, RESP, TEMP). ABLE TO PERFORM URINE DRUG SCREENS AND REPORT RESULTS TO NURSING.
PROVIDES ASSISTANCE AND SUPERVISION TO CLIENTS IN THEIR ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING.
ASSISTS IN PROVIDING FOR AND SUPERVISING CLIENTS\' SPECIAL NUTRITIONAL NEEDS.
PROVIDES SOCIAL INTERACTION OPPORTUNITIES FOR CLIENTS.
ASSISTS IN TRAINING NEWLY HIRED BEHAVIORAL TECHNICIANS.
COMPLETES 15 MINUTE SAFETY CHECKS.
INVENTORIES AND DOCUMENTS PATIENT BELONGINGS INCLUDING CONTRABAND AND MONETARY ITEMS.
MEDIATES AGITATED CLIENTS USING APPROVED TEAM VERBAL TECHNIQUES.
RESPONDS TO EMERGENCY CODES DR. SHOW AND DR. ARMSTRONG USING TEAM PHYSICAL/VERBAL TECHNIQUES.
BASIC COMPUTER SKILLS - DATA ENTRY AND DOCUMENTATION OF VITAL SIGNS AND SHIFT NOTES.
POSITION TYPE, EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL: Depends on schedule/position. These are 12 hour shifts. Either 7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM. Travel may be required. If you are working PRN, your schedule will reflect the needs of the department.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* You have rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Tuition Reimbursement for company approved programs
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc.
* Company Paid Holidays in addition to Paid Time Off
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Centerstone, Bradenton , 2pm-10pm Behavioral Health Tech, Hospital, Crisis, Full Time, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!