Registered Nurse - RN - Special Procedures - Radiology - FT Days
Company: Blake Medical Center
Posted on: March 18, 2019
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
SCHEDULE: Full-timeBlake Medical Center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our 383-bed, level II trauma center and has received official verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our Internal Medicine Residency Training Program will formally begin in July of 2016, allowing us to accept and teach resident physicians at our hospital. Blake is also a proud recipient of the American Heart Association's Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond dedication to employees' health. Also, our Florida community, North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, ranks No. 3 overall and No. 1 in financial well-being on the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index--.
Blake is seeking a critical care, ICU Registered Nurse who is looking to expand their skills. Our Radiology - Special Procedures department is looking to add an RN to our team. The RN will be responsible for providing care for Para/Thoracenteis, Drainages,
Biopsies, CT-guided bx, conscious sedation, monitoring of critical care
patients while in department for dx procedures.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS, PALS, and TNCC preferred, required within 6 months of hire
- ABLS (Advanced Burn Life Support) preferred, required within 12 months of hire
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Stroke Scale certification required - available online at www.strokeassociation.org.
Experience / Skills
- Minimum 1 year RN experience preferred; prior ED/Trauma experience desired
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Prior HCA/Meditech experience desired.
- Strong work ethic and team player attitude desired.
- Prior Pediatric Nursing experience desired.
- Prior Burn experience desired, but not required.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Keywords: Blake Medical Center, Bradenton , Registered Nurse - RN - Special Procedures - Radiology - FT Days, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!