Registered Nurse - RN - Critical Care - BICU - FT Nights
Posted on: May 20, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Blake Medical Center: TheBest is Yet to Come. #ChangingCulture
Blake Medical Center is seeking a compassionate Registered Nurse to
join our Burn ICU Nursing Team. Apply online today!
We are willing to train experienced ICU RNs eager to learn a new
critical care specialty!
Patients Cases include: Burn, Decubitus/Flap Surgery, Grafts,
Head/Neck/Hand Surgery, Revascularization, Plastics/Reconstruction,
Digital Reattachments, Leech Therapy, and more.
New 6-bed Unit! 1-2:1 Typical Patient-to-Nurse Ratio
Great opportunity to break into this specialty with a high energy
Blake Medical Center is proud to offer the addition of burn care
services led by renowned burn surgeon and researcher, Dr. Fred
Mullins. These services are available for all burn patients from
emergency initial evaluation through the entire process of
Blake Medical Center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes
from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our
383-bed, level II trauma center and has received official
verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our Internal
Medicine Residency Training Program will formally begin in July of
2016, allowing us to accept and teach resident physicians at our
hospital. Blake is also a proud recipient of the American Heart
Associations Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond
dedication to employees health. Also, our Florida community, North
Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, ranks No. 3 overall and No. 1 in financial
well-being on the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index.
Blake Medical Center's ICU Nursing Team is committed to fulfilling
our hospitals mission statement to provide exceptional care to
every patient, every time.
We're looking for top talent. Apply online today!
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart
- Current ACLS, PALS, and TNCC preferred, required within 6
months of hire
- ABLS preferred, required within 12 months of hire
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Stroke Scale certification
required - available online at .
Experience / Skills
- Minimum one year RN experience preferred; prior ICU experience
- Prior Pediatric Nursing experience desired.
- Prior Burn experience desired, but not required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Keywords: HCA., Bradenton , Registered Nurse - RN - Critical Care - BICU - FT Nights, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!