Registered Nurse - RN - Surgical Services - PRN
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Blake Medical Center: The Best isYet to Come. #ChangingCulture
Blake Medical Center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes
from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our
383-bed, level II trauma center and has received official
verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our Internal
Medicine Residency Training Program will formally begin in July of
2016, allowing us to accept and teach resident physicians at our
hospital. Blake is also a proud recipient of the American Heart
Associations Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond
dedication to employees health. Also, our Florida community, North
Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, ranks No. 3 overall and No. 1 in financial
well-being on the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index.
Our 10suite unit hosts a variety of procedures. General, Ortho,
Neuro, GYN,GU, Thoracic, Vascular, Plastics/Burn, Microsurgical
(digital reattachment),Laparoscopic, daVinci/Intuitive Robotic
cases (GYN, Uro, General, Thoraci)
We are looking for only the very best RN talent! Apply online
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart
- Current ACLS, PALS, and TNCC preferred, required within 6
months of hire
- ABLS (Advanced Burn Life Support) preferred, required within 12
months of hire
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Stroke Scale certification
required - available online at . Experience / Skills
- Minimum one year RN experience preferred; prior Surgical
Services/OR RN (circulator & scrub) experience preferred.
- National CNOR certification preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Prior HCA/Meditech experience desired.
- Strong work ethic and team player attitude desired.
- Prior Pediatric Nursing experience desired.
- Prior Burn experience desired, but not required.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Keywords: HCA., Bradenton , Registered Nurse - RN - Surgical Services - PRN, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!