Certified Nursing Assistant - PRN $16.50
Company: Westminster Communities of Florida
Posted on: August 6, 2019
Location: Westminster Point Pleasant Bradenton
Work With Excellence, Serve With Heart! Join the team at
Westminster Point Pleasant, a beautiful waterfront continuing care
retirement community located near downtown Bradenton. Currently
seeking compassionate, dedicated individuals for our On-Call
Certified Nursing Assistant positions. Must be available to work
either Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, Friday and Saturday as
needed.. EOE, DFWP"We honor those who served".
Why work for us?
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid Time Off including Paid Vacation
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their
- Supportive Management Team That Put Employees First
- Warm and Friendly Work Environment
- Beautiful, Well-Maintained Facility Conveniently Located Near
- Flexible Schedule
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
JOB SUMMARY:Provides assigned residents with routine daily nursing
care in accordance with nursing care procedures and as directed by
supervisor. Preserves residents' dignity, honors resident's rights,
provides good customer service, communicates appropriately, and
adheres to federal and state compliance regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and
guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its
- Assist patients/residents with Activities of Daily Living such
as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, ambulating,
toileting, and other resident needs.
- Ensure that beds are made; trash has been removed, and a high
level of hygiene is maintained in the room.
- Ensure that meals are served on time and assist residents with
meals and feeding, if necessary.
- Take vital signs and report observations and any change in
condition to the nurse.
- Practice infection prevention and control measures in
compliance with Federal, State and facility requirements.
- Document in CNA ECS flow-sheet promptly, accurately and
- Make routine and frequent rounds to ensure those safety
precautions/equipment are in place and in working order.
- Avoid development of skin problems or skin breakdown by
providing timely incontinent care and frequent re-positioning of
residents that need assistance.
Keywords: Westminster Communities of Florida, Bradenton , Certified Nursing Assistant - PRN $16.50, Healthcare , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!