Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: May 4, 2021
OverviewDo you want to gain leadership experience in a
considerate team environment? Are you looking for a creative outlet
for your unrivaled talents and culinary passions? Would you love
enriching the lives of seniors every single day? If you answered
yes to these questions, we want to meet you. We are Resort
Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly
twenty years ago. We operate communities all across the country and
are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable
lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our
delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the
resident. We are now accepting applications for a Sous Chef to
provide resort-style food and service while developing strong,
positive, and lasting relationships with our residents and guests.
Sous Chefs work as a team with the Executive Chef, Community
Managers and other staff. What makes this opportunity right for
- You'll work a stable schedule; Tuesday through Saturday from
10:15am - 6:45pm.
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion,
Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- We will provide you with stellar benefits, including health
insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and
a 401(k) with employer match.
- You will execute a dynamic menu utilizing different cooking
- You will learn side by side from our expert Executive
- You can interact and collect feedback from residents every
- Utilize state-of-the-art kitchen equipment.What makes you right
for this opportunity:
- You have two years of kitchen or restaurant experience
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment as needed.
- You are knowledgeable in food sanitation guidelines.
- You have previous supervisory experience, ideally in a culinary
- Ability to work collaboratively and build positive
relationships with residents, vendors, peers and the
- You have basic computer skills in Excel
- And you have a passion for food If you have a passion for
service and deeply enjoy working with seniors, take the first step
to joining our company. Complete our on-line application today and
you'll hear from us within 48 hours. EOE/ADA#LI-HO1
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
chef, corporate kitchen, culinary, dining chef, lead, pantry,
restaurant assistant chef, service, sushi chef
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Bradenton , Sous Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!