Company: Express Employment Professionals - Bradenton
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Flexible, part-time Cafeteria Servers needed for Manatee School
For the Arts. Level 2 Background Check is paid for by the company.
- Help prepare and serve food
- Wash large pots, pans, trays and serving utensils
- Sweep and mop floors
- Wipe down tables & chairs
- Empty trashRequirements:
- Level II background/fingerprints ($88.50); 5 panel drug
- Flexible & accommodating to very little notice and varied
- Position duties require full range of motion - must be able to
bend, stoop, reach, lift, grasp, walk, stretch, and stand for
extended periods of time.
- Must wear closed toed non-skid shoes, plain shirts and jeans
- Hours range from 6:30AM to 3:30PM.If interested, call the
Bradenton Express Employment Professionals office at 941-753-0034
to complete an application and interview - all over the phone.
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals - Bradenton, Bradenton , Cafeteria Servers, Hospitality & Tourism , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!