Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a
part-time Cook provide resort-style food and service while
developing strong, positive, and lasting relationships with our
residents and guests. The part-time Cook works collectively with
the Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of the
Executive Chef.Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work 8 hours per day on Saturdays and Sundays (evening
meal ends at 6:30pm-no late nights!).
- You can enjoy the delicious meals that are served during your
shift (free meals!). -
- We'll provide you with perks, including employee discounts
programs, opportunity to request financial assistance for
emergencies, and more.
- You will receive great pay while working in a breathtaking
community surrounded by servant-hearted Team Members and Residents
who will feel like family.Responsibilities and Duties:
- You'll be the first smiling face our residents see every
- You will prepare and serve dynamic entrees and present
high-quality food that is appetizing and personalized to residents'
- You can instantly witness the happiness your cooking brings to
residents and their guests.
- You ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
within the kitchen.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness &
Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.Qualifications:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in
the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a
- You have the knowledge and ability to prep, prepare and present
food on a buffet as well as cook eggs and omelets as ordered.
- You are knowledgeable in food sanitation guidelines and are
able operate kitchen equipment as neededIf you have a servant
heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a
difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear
from us soon!We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned
company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in
providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over
senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our
Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly
growing and expanding! -EOE/ADA
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Bradenton , Relief Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!