Concierge (Temporary Position)
Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a
Full-Time Concierge to work a Temporary Assignment providing
excellent customer service and hospitality to Residents and Guests
by serving from the heart. As our temporary concierge you will be
passionate about the importance of hospitality, safety, security,
and providing a happy and positive impression to everyone you
interact with. You will work a temporary assignment to cover
Thursday through Monday 3:00pm to 11:00pm and receive a free meal
during your shift! -Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in a number of different areas including interacting
with Residents and Guests, answering the phone, marketing,
administrative work, assisting with events, assisting in dining
room during peak meal times, and performing assorted cleaning.
- Be the "go-to-person" and provide a lasting first impression to
Visitors of the community while balancing and prioritizing many
different roles and responsibilities. -
- Anticipate the needs of Residents, Guests, and Team Members of
the community, including outside vendor deliveries.
- Monitor and respond to emergencies such as the resident
emergency call system, building life safety systems, and the fire
alarm panel. This is not a position in the medical field, but you
need to be comfortable calling emergency personnel, including 911,
- Live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion,
Honesty, and Service Excellence.Qualifications:
- Must be 21 years of age or older, maintain a current driver
license and clean driving record and be comfortable valet parking
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- You take initiative and are an independent, problem-solver;
able to de-escalate critical situations. - -
- You are seeking the opportunity to serve seniors and positively
impact their lives.
- You can multi-task and meet deadlines while projecting a
resort-like image both in person and over the phone to residents
and guests of the community.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook,
Word, and Excel).
- Strong knowledge of the local community, area, and region
- Previous work experience in customer service or hospitality.If
you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager
to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and
you'll hear from us soon!We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a
family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We
specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style
55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the
nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we
are rapidly growing and expanding! -EOE/ADA
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Bradenton , Concierge (Temporary Position), Hospitality & Tourism , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!