Dept Supervisor, Furniture/ Mattress Store 276
Company: Conn's HomePlus
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Department SupervisorOverview:We are hiring for a strategic,
inspirational, and driven Department Supervisor. The Department
Supervisor works with the Assistant Store Managers and Store Manger
to drive sales, communicates best practices, and lead your team of
associates to deliver the best customer service possible.Key Duties
- Coaching, mentoring, training, following up on daily tasks
which are related to the department, and ensuring adequate floor
- Organizes workflow and ensure employees have clear
understanding of delegated tasks, job responsibilities, and role
- Goal setting for associates that drives sales, performance,
meets deadlines that is in align with Conns vision.
- Evaluate performance and provide input to Assistant Store
Manager to identify rewards, promotions, and recognition for
- Become well versed in resolving issues and serving as a link
between associates and upper management.
- Receives customer complaints and acts with urgency to have a
resolution that supports the customer within the business
- Recruit, Identify, Selecting, Hire and Train top talent
- Enforces and Ensures adherence to company policies and
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by enforcing
company standards and adheres to legal regulations.
- Act as a business leader, developing strategies and ownership
for the department.
- Implement strategic product placement for new inventory.
- Inventory management including cycle counts, planograms,
shipping and receiving.
- Maintain building in absent of Store Manager or Assistant
Manager as Manager on Duty, which may include opening or closing
- Ensure that the workplace is effectively functioning in a
harmonious environment.Required Experience:
- 3 to 5 years previous retail experience.
- High school diploma or GED is required.Preferred Experience:
- Previous supervisor experience preferred but not required.
- Computer and clerical experience are preferred (MS Word and
Excel).Skills & Abilities:
- Must have excellent organizational and management skills.
- Able to multi-task and shift priorities, as required
- Excellent Customer Service SkillsWorking Conditions:
- Work is performed in a retail environment.
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends,
- May require prolonged periods of standing.Conns is PROUD to be
an equal opportunity employer.#LI-DM2
Keywords: Conn's HomePlus, Bradenton , Dept Supervisor, Furniture/ Mattress Store 276, Hospitality & Tourism , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!