Dietary Supervisor FULL-TIME VARIED SHIFTS MMH
Company: Universal Health Services, Inc.
Posted on: March 9, 2023
Manatee Memorial Hospital is currently hiring Full-Time Supervisors
(Retail Cafe / Patient Services Supervisor) at Manatee Memorial
Hospital in Bradenton, FL. This position is considered essential
personnel that contributes to the health and wellness of our
patients and the community. At Manatee Memorial, Quality Healthcare
is our Passion and Improving Lives is our Reward.All appropriate
training and PPE will be provided to keep you and your family safe
and healthy including uniforms and safety shoes. We also offer:
Complimentary meals during work
hoursEmployee of the Quarter RewardEmployee Referral
BonusCompetitive Pay (based on experience) Usual Shift - 1230 PM to
9 PM. 530 AM to 200 PM and 630 AM to 3 PM (40 Hours a week, 80
hours a pay period) The Lead - Food may work in any type of food
location on client premises. This individual, under the leadership
of on-site management and/or supervisors, will coordinate the
activities of workers and/or service employees engaged in food
operations or services at smaller, less complex facilities or
locations in the areas of commercial, health care, schools,
universities or other establishments. The general responsibilities
of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify
other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may
differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client
requirements. General Responsibilities:
- Understands and follows all policies and procedures.
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the
facility for all employees.
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides
suggestions for increased service or productivity.
- Responsible for the supervision of day-to-day activities of
subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or
functional activities as directed by on-site management.
- Responsible for orientation and training of employees.
- Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to supervision
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as
quality, service and problem resolution.
- Takes an interest and initiative in the development of the
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- Maintains key control of operations and responsible for
activities to ensure opening, closing and daily procedures are
- Serves as working lead coordinating activities of workers or
service employees engaged in food operations or services at smaller
less complex facilities of commercial, health care facility,
school, campus or other establishments.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.About
Manatee Memorial Hospital (MMH): Manatee Memorial Hospital in
Bradenton, Florida, has served the citizens of Manatee, Sarasota
and surrounding counties for 65 years. Part of the Manatee
Healthcare System, the hospital has earned The Joint Commission's
Gold Seal of Approval. The 295-bed hospital with over 550
physicians, residents and allied health professionals, offers
advanced healthcare services in a caring and compassionate
environment. Services include cardiac care and cardiovascular
medicine, emergency care for all ages, surgery services - including
robotic-assisted surgery with the da Vinci Surgical System, a
weight-loss program, orthopedic services, outpatient and inpatient
radiology and rehabilitation, respiratory care, sleep, oncology,
wound care and women's and children's services. Manatee Memorial
Hospital offers a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for babies
with special needs and has the only Pediatric Center in Manatee
County. MMH offers comprehensive benefits such as:
Challenging and rewarding work
environment Competitive Compensation Excellent Medical, Dental,
Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan Generous Paid Time Off 401(K)
with company match and discounted stock plan Career development
opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of related work experience.Skills/Aptitude:
- Must be able to coordinate the routine responsibilities of
staff and resources.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers and client
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to
- Ability to use a computer.General Qualifications:
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
satisfactory regularity.Physical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud.EEO StatementAll UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing
an environment of mutual respect where equal employment
opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS
subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly
support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement,
promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity,
and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.We believe
that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our
success.NoticeAt UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources
departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates
by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career
path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a
highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail,
Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or
job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know
by contacting us at: or 1-800-852-3449.
Keywords: Universal Health Services, Inc., Bradenton , Dietary Supervisor FULL-TIME VARIED SHIFTS MMH, Hospitality & Tourism , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...