Company: State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the
1. Prepares and verifies payroll records for all employees
including Student EPAF's, Payroll Authorizations, Non-Credit
Contracts and FLAC records.
2. Prepares and processes payroll data based on hours worked,
approved pay rates and required deductions for Bi-Weekly
Administrative, Faculty, Staff and Student Payrolls.
3. Generates reports to review wages and correct errors to ensure
the accuracy of the payroll. Prepares and issues paychecks and
direct deposit vouchers. Transmits payroll information to the
4. Updates and distributes payroll authorization records to
departments for approval. Reconciles the authorization records to
ensure accurate cost accounting and audit compliance.
5. Prepares reports of earnings, taxes and deductions including the
941. Balances Payroll records after each Payroll. Assists in the
preparation and reconciliation of college reports.
6. Prepares and submits monthly FRS reports.
7. Reports and reconciles monthly payroll deductions for employee
benefits. Creates the entries to transmit Vendor payments.
8. Keeps payroll records and files according to College
9. Responds to employees and student payroll questions and corrects
errors in accordance with college policy.
10. Coordinates and corrects payroll issues with Human Resources
11. Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota, Bradenton , Specialist, Payroll, Human Resources , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!