Office Assistant/Front Desk PRN
Posted on: January 16, 2020
At Centerstone, our mission is delivering care that changes
people's lives. For over 60 years, Centerstone has been providing
community-based behavioral health care, substance-abuse treatment
and intellectual and developmental disabilities services in
Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. We're committed
to bringing passionate and customer experience-focused individuals
to help us continue to provide the best care to our communities. If
you think you're a good match to join our organization, please
review the career opportunity below and submit your application. We
look forward to hearing from you!
Position Summary: Responsibilities include answering a multi-line
phone system, greeting and directing guests, as well as staff;
responding to complaints, services issues and other general
questions or concerns as appropriate; filing; data entry and other
Minimum Qualifications: Requires a High School Diploma or
Preferred Qualification: Previous experience working in an office
setting and answering a large volume of calls a plus.
Special Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Must have good computer
and customer service skills. Patience, attention to detail,
organization, communication and decision making skills.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
1. Welcomes visitors, in person or on the telephone.
2. Answers questions or refers to appropriate person.
3. Makes copies, scans and faxes documents.
4. Files and completes other clerical tasks as needed.
5. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Work Environment/ Physical Demands: This position works in an
administrative office setting. This position may be subject to
exposure to individuals who engage in inappropriate behavior. This
position may be subject to working with customers who are angry or
upset. While performing the duties of this position, the employee
is regularly required to observe the office environment and to use
vision, speech and hearing to interact with others in person, via
telephone and using computer technology. This position requires the
ability to sit for lengthy periods of time and to move about the
office environment. This position is occasionally required to bend,
reach and lift office materials (i.e. loading copier/fax machine
with paper). Reasonable accommodations will be made as needed.
Position Type, Expected Hours of Work and Travel: Saturday and
Sunday from 8:30am to 5:00pm
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our
employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy.
Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability - Company Paid
- Wellness Programs - Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless,
Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National
Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We
provide company paid professional training for various skills,
certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our
employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5
state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical
Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal
Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life
- Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal
problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job
performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Centerstone, Bradenton , Office Assistant/Front Desk PRN, IT / Software / Systems , Bradenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!